Why are my signals being deleted?

so i have now verified my account and for my own personal purposes i have created a new signal it states it cannot be less than $30pm yet i want it free!!
so i then create a metaquotes demo account set up the signal and as soon as that is saved i get a notification saying it is disabled and then deleted!!!

Can someone point out how i set this up i am aware you cant set up private signals but like why cant i set it up as a free public signals account and connect my other lives to it!! 

Someone please help

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

The Signals service is in decline

Renat Fatkhullin , 2024.01.17 12:07

Along with the release of MetaTrader 5 this Friday, there will be the following changes:

1. Support for signals on any non-real accounts (demo, contest, cents, etc.) for MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 is completely removed
  2. The ability to register demo or private signals on the site is removed
  3. The ability to create free signals is removed
  4. MQL5 functions SignalsXXXX are abolished; they return empty data and the code ERR_MQLAPI_FUNCTION_NOT_ALLOWED
  5. Signals can only be created by users who have received seller status

With these steps we will clear the service of garbage, free up a lot of resources and create a clean storefront.

The next step will be to reform the terms of the account with a signal subscription :

1. Any copiers are prohibited - they are the ones who stole our signals service
  2. Connections with read only passwords are prohibited - this is how they are stolen from other people’s copy trading services
  3. All MQL5 functions will produce empty open positions/orders/trade history - copiers will be useless
  4. Inability to bypass these conditions by connecting from other copies of terminals

This will improve the quality of the service.

Vinicius Pereira De Oliveira #:

so if for example you are a trader like me with multiple accounts you now cant create a signal and connect these accounts without paying $30 minimum for my own signal!!

⚠️ Abusive language redacted by moderator

Bryan Bertie Flaws #: [redacted text] so if for example you are a trader like me with multiple accounts you now cant create a signal and connect these accounts without paying $30 minimum for my own signal what a [redacted text] !!

Abusive, insulting or offensive language will not be tolerated.

To answer your question ... you can use a trade-copier program instead. There are some open-source ones in the CodeBase, and probably a few free Market ones too.

Fernando Carreiro #:

To answer your question ... you can use a trade-copier program instead. There are some open-source ones in the CodeBase, and probably a few free Market ones too.

Thanks fernando and apoligies but i think the changes they have introduced on friday are completely stupid and honestly doesnt make sense mate, can you advise or point out any worth looking at?

Bryan Bertie Flaws #: Thanks fernando and apoligies but i think the changes they have introduced on friday are completely stupid and honestly doesnt make sense mate, can you advise or point out any worth looking at?

The changes made were due to too many users abusing the system for less that an acceptable behaviour (scams, etc.)

Obviously, the changes also affect those that used the system appropriately and responsibly.

Discussions, recommendations or suggestions for market productsare not allowed on the forum, so please do your own research.

As for the CodeBase, search with keywords like "trade copy"

Vinicius Pereira De Oliveira #:
  • All MQL5 functions will produce empty open positions/orders/trade history - copiers will be useless
  • So this change has no effect for MT4? 

JAVOKHIR SHOMURATOV #: So this change has no effect for MT4? 

The text you quoted is for future actions to be taken.

Currently however, even MT4 signals are affected .... " Support for signals on any non-real accounts (demo, contest, cents, etc.) for MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 is completely removed "

Fernando Carreiro #:

Hello Fernando,

Can you please elaborate on how a trade-copier program can be used to track our stats as we used to previously do so for our demo accounts via the signals?

Bryan #:

Hello Fernando,

Can you please elaborate on how a trade-copier program can be used to track our stats as we used to previously do so for our demo accounts via the signals?

The advice about using a trade-copier was for the copying of trades between a signal and subscribing accounts, not for the account stats.

You can find the account stats in MT5 >> View >> Reports.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

The advice about using a trade-copier was for the copying of trades between a signal and subscribing accounts, not for the account stats.

You can find the account stats in MT5 >> View >> Reports.

Oh that makes sense. Thank you!

Reason: