Access violation read to 0x1432BE9C

Win 2k8, R2 SP1 Quad core 2.5gb ram.  b920, terminal running for 2+ months continuously, AUDUSD pair.  No custom dlls used (only mql4).
2016.01.08 02:27:07.144 Access violation read to 0x1432BE9C in '[mt4 portable]\MQL4\Experts\[ea].ex4'
I noticed this in one of my terminals.  The EA just stopped working.  It was not set to place any orders at the time.  I have the same EA running in a different chart (same terminal) without issue.

I saw nothing on google about 0x1432BE9C.  My programmer told me to report it to MQ and see what they say.  This is the first time this has happened with an ex4 file that was not using any custom dlls.

Any ideas on what  Access violation read to 0x1432BE9C means?

1. 0x1432BE9C is the address inside the terminal that was tried to be read. On a debug version of the terminal and a debugger could help further.
  2. This is a user's forum not Metaquotes.

The 920 had a lot of bugs. Update to 950 and try again.

WHRoeder:
  1. 0x1432BE9C is the address inside the terminal that was tried to be read. On a debug version of the terminal and a debugger could help further.
  2. This is a user's forum not Metaquotes.

I did report it to the service desk.  I duplicate the problem.

I think a more public bug tracker would be helpful.  A forum allows others from around the world + MQ moderators to participate in intelligent discussion about the product.  Isn't that how most software developers work, open or closed source?  Support shouldn't be so fragmented.  What is so special about mt4 that it must take each request internally?

I will be upgrading the terminals shortly.  A vps can keep a terminal running continuously (as it should) without the need to restart for several weeks or months.  So I might just install the terminal once and run it for a while  I still have b840 on several terminals and had b765 for quite a while just chugging away.  I just keep getting curve balls thrown at me that I cannot predict.

Reason: