How to move chart up or down?

HELLO.

I`ve been trading quiet long time now, but still haven`t solved one of problems I have with charts of MT5 setup: I don`t know how to vertically compress - move position of chart lower or higher when there`s not enough of space to see where your indicators show possible targets that are above or below the highest or lowest point seen on temporary chart screen. Till now I tried to compensate it with looking the whole thing on higher time frames but it`s still it`s very awkward when you want to draw some trend line channels, AB-CD patterns etc.. Please help me to solve that problem, because I`m sure it`s just a matter of one button I haven`t discovered on my keyboard yet.. :)  THANKS!

clicking with the left mouse button on the chart vertical scale and holding of it with the subsequent vertical moving of the cursor result in vertical chart scaling, and the double click with the mouse on the chart vertical scale will rescale the chart;

https://www.metatrader5.com/en/terminal/help/charts_advanced/charts_manage

...10 years later, still the same...

We are looking for a move up or down. Not re-scale. This is for me the biggest issue that makes use of charts so inconvenient in MT5. 

Milan Štubljar #: We are looking for a move up or down. Not re-scale.
  1. Add Scale Fix: how do i delete an erroneus bar - MQL5 programming forum (2020)

Turn off autoscaling and drag the vertical scale or the chart. (Remember to turn is back on before minimizing the chart on MT4, or you will have to use F8; don't know about MT5.)

2. Turn off auto-scaling: uncheck Chart Right-click → Properties (F8) → Common → Scale Fix and you can drag the price scale to show less.
              how do i delete an erroneus bar - MQL5 programming forum (2020)

Years and years later. I may have a solution that may help you. When you use fix scale adjust the fixed maxium and fixed 
minimum scale to a price way out of range. Reemember that when you reach these ranges you will have to adjust these numbers again.
This enables you too move the chart horizontally. For example: the S&P 500 I use a fix scale of 5000 and 2500. For the EURUSD I use a fix
scale max of 1.25000 and a fix scale minimum  of 0.95000

Right click chart > Properties >Common > Click Scale fix > Adjust maximum and minimum scales.

RESTP #:

Years and years later. I may have a solution that may help you. When you use fix scale adjust the fixed maxium and fixed 
minimum scale to a price way out of range. Reemember that when you reach these ranges you will have to adjust these numbers again.
This enables you too move the chart horizontally. For example: the S&P 500 I use a fix scale of 5000 and 2500. For the EURUSD I use a fix
scale max of 1.25000 and a fix scale minimum  of 0.95000

Right click chart > Properties >Common > Click Scale fix > Adjust maximum and minimum scales.
You genius :-D THANK YOU!!!

By using the bar option. Any number depend on your comfortness of viewing. 
Thanks me by sending money.

1. Add Scale Fix: how do i delete an erroneus bar - MQL5 programming forum (2020)

Turn off autoscaling and drag the vertical scale or the chart. (Remember to turn is back on before minimizing the chart on MT4, or you will have to use F8; don't know about MT5.)

2. Turn off auto-scaling: uncheck Chart Right-click → Properties (F8) → Common → Scale Fix and you can drag the price scale to show less.
              how do i delete an erroneus bar - MQL5 programming forum (2020)

Reason: