Showing only few number of larger bars in the chart

Hi,
I would like to program larger bars (or smaller price range...) in a chart.
Something like 2 to 10 bars per chart setting.
The Zoom In buttons unfortunately doesn't go far enough.
In the Common Chart Properties I can change the Scale settings to Fixed Maximum and Fixed Minimum. However I do want a fixed range in pips, but not a fixed range in price.
So, let's say a fixed distance of 50 pips. In this way I automatically get fewer and larger bars per chart.
Did I overlook anything? Or is there a way I can program this?

In the Commom tab of Chart Properties, if you define a 100 pip range, for example, on EURUSD, 1.4700-1.4800 your chart will show 100 pips height.

You may need to grab the chart and slide it up and down to keep the current price in view as time passes and price changes, but the chart range will remain 100 pips.

If you look back at the setting at some later date, you may see 1.4720-1.4820 if the chart has been moved, but the range will still be 100 pips.

---
It can't be programmed into the main window via EA, Script, or Indicator.

In the Commom tab of Chart Properties, if you define a 100 pip range, for example, on EURUSD, 1.4700-1.4800 your chart will show 100 pips height.

You may need to grab the chart and slide it up and down to keep the current price in view as time passes and price changes, but the chart range will remain 100 pips.

If you look back at the setting at some later date, you may see 1.4720-1.4820 if the chart has been moved, but the range will still be 100 pips.

---
It can't be programmed into the main window via EA, Script, or Indicator.

OK, thank you phy for the answer.