which function can get the leverage value?

Dears, do you know which function can get the leverage value? Or how to get it?

Sweethart, would you mind to use the search-field (top, right):

It would return you many articles all about that what you are looking for :)

Dears, now I know why I can't see the buttons to insert picture or SRC, why can't press "reply" to quote, why "search" doesn't work in my computer.

Because all of them work when I changed to another computer. It must be some configuration not correct in my "internet explorer". Who can tell how to recover the configuration? 

you can refer to the screenshot below that no buttons are visible above my comment window. 

jollydragon:

Dears, now I know why I can't see the buttons to insert picture or SRC, why can't press "reply" to quote, why "search" doesn't work in my computer.

Because all of them work when I changed to another computer. It must be some configuration not correct in my "internet explorer". Who can tell how to recover the configuration? 

I use Firefox and have that on one thread, but it's working fine on all others. Site problem. Nope. Can't.

AccountLeverage() 

AccountInfoInteger(ACCOUNT_LEVERAGE) 

Jimdandy:

AccountLeverage() 

AccountInfoInteger(ACCOUNT_LEVERAGE) 

Dear Friend, thank you very much!

By the way, do you know if there's some functions getting the correspondence between lots and units of different symbols? e.g. 1 lot=100000 units for EUR/USD. 

Reason: