Deleting an EA after it has been loaded to a chart

I deleted an EA in the windows folder today with MT4 open and running with the same EA loaded and it is still open and smiling and running on the chart?   So although it is not in the windows folder anymore it still appears to run in MT4.

If MT4 then shuts and re-opens the EA is not longer there and I need to add it back to the windows folder and re-attach it to the chart.   (I found this out by accident....an accident followed by a lot of swearing, but saved by the trash.....)

Two questions..... 

1.    Is there any effect of deleting  it from the windows folder?  Will it still run and place/close orders until MT4 is closed? 

2. It seems some folks are concerned about EAs being copied by the CIA or shady brokers who employ a legion of trained hackers.  I have read several threads about using DLL files and web servers to make EAs more secure.  Is it possible to have my EA on a disc and simply load it to re-start MT4 and then delete it again from Windows?  Is that going to reduce the chance of someone hacking it?   never mind the paranoia comments, I am not at that point, I am simply interested to know the answer as I have seen so much about DLL and C compilers.  This sounds like an easier way?  Kind of like the russians taking a pencil into space instead of investing 10,000,000 to make a zero gravity pen........

Any thoughts? 

1. No EA will run until it is attached to the chart.

2. Nobody wants your EA.

check your mt4 data folder: in the terminal -> File -> Open Data Folder there you'll probably find it.

deysmacro:

1. No EA will run until it is attached to the chart.

2. Nobody wants your EA.

1.  Thanks.  Neat trick.

2.  I can't understand why no one wants it..... in my hyper optimized backtesting it performs like a dream....................................................... But I take your point.  It was more a question of what is possible and not what is probable.

2. That is the main problem. It performs like a dream, in backtesting. Forward testing would be another thing, real account forward testing would be another whole new level. To get it performs in min 3 straight months, another different level.
Reason: