one-click trading not working - page 2

deysmacro:
Uninstall, reboot and install fresh. Mine did show when I click on the triangular shaped arrow.

Okay, rebooting before reinstalling did the trick. It all works now. Thanks, deysmarco!!!

Before uninstalling, rebooting and re-installing there is also the possible issue that you have opened the chart of a currency pair in the Market Watch window with a red symbol.  If so the chart will not show the little triangle in the top left of the chart, will not show your entry point, stop loss or take profit lines, will not allow you to drag the line to place a s/l or t/p, and will not allow one click trading. If you scroll down to find that same currency pair symbol in blue (in the market watch window) and open that chart all of those features will appear if you have them enabled. 

Right, so I have exact same problem except that rebooting and reinstalling is not helping solve this issue. I tried to reinstal and reboot like five time and still nothing, installed the mt4 into different folders, still without any breakthrough. My mt 4 is Version 4.00 build 1010. I dont know what the hell is going on. On my mt5 Demo it works but as soon as i open mt4 it just doesnt. I uninstalled the mt5 but still no one click trading option. Not even my broker is able to help with this. Someboby help pleaseeeeee, before a smash my screen

No need uninstalling, rebooting and re-installing. On the MT4 platform open market watch (ctrl + M) and choose one of the symbols that are not being displayed in gray (to show all symbols available, right click on the word "symbol" on top of the market watch spreadsheet and select "show all"). Right click on the symbol you chose and select "chart window". In tools > options > trade mark "one click trade" box. On the pop up window mark "I accept these terms and conditions" box and then ok and ok again. On the graph, click the little triangle on the extreme upper left to show the one click trading box. At this point, clicking on the graph with the right box you can also have access to the one click trading box (alt + T). :)

Thank you   Vsantostm  that did the trick.  I searched for hours before I found your fix.

Along with the instructions above - mind didn't work (one click trading didn't pop up and the arrow wasn't there after I accepted in the options. It only showed up after I switched the window time frame from my current timeframe to a different one. I tried this on the other charts as well and same thing. I had to select a daily time frame for it to pop up but then I went back to my original and it was still there. 

Unable to find one click trading option '

Hi in my trading chart drop down menu for one click trading is not showing also Alt + T option is deactivate  an any one please help to resolve it screen shot attached

santostm:

No need uninstalling, rebooting and re-installing. On the MT4 platform open market watch (ctrl + M) and choose one of the symbols that are not being displayed in gray (to show all symbols available, right click on the word "symbol" on top of the market watch spreadsheet and select "show all"). Right click on the symbol you chose and select "chart window". In tools > options > trade mark "one click trade" box. On the pop up window mark "I accept these terms and conditions" box and then ok and ok again. On the graph, click the little triangle on the extreme upper left to show the one click trading box. At this point, clicking on the graph with the right box you can also have access to the one click trading box (alt + T). :)

why it only work for the markets with .a in the end

Reduce your "Volume" size or increase your "Balance."
Reason: