Pls help: How to change the symbol of chart windows by keyboard in MT4

for example,I open a chart window of a symbol, can I change the symbol of

the chart window by keyboard upwards or downwards according to the market

watch list.I mean when I press a certain key, the chart window will show the next symbol. Thanks!

In Metatrader, click on Market Watch ( Ctrl + M ), at top left of terminal. When window opens on left side, right click and choose " Show All ". This will put all of the currency pairs, that you can trade, into your Market Watch. Left click on a currency pair and drag and drop on chart. This will open chart of that pair. Not sure about any key to change pairs, but this is a pretty quick way to view different pairs.

Can I use only one key to show the symbol upwards, and another key for downwards accoring to the "market watch" table?

zc147369:
Can I use only one key to show the symbol upwards, and another key for downwards accoring to the "market watch" table?

hi zc147369

Just open any chart and load the attached indicator. In parameter window Select all timeframe as "TRUE" and select the symbols(Maximum of 20 symbols).

You can use Side arrows to switch TF's and Up/Down arrows to switch between symbols.

<ex4 file removed>

chan123:

hi zc147369

Just open any chart and load the attached indicator. In parameter window Select all timeframe as "TRUE" and select the symbols(Maximum of 20 symbols).

You can use Side arrows to switch TF's and Up/Down arrows to switch between symbols.

Thank you chan123, the indicator work well with some certain wymbol name. If the symbol is not standard name and the symbol is more than 20, is there any other way? I want to change the symbol in the chart windows by one key(upwoards) and another key (downwards) according to the sequence in the symbol list. My symbol is not standard name and more than 20.

zc147369:
Thank you chan123, the indicator work well with some certain wymbol name. If the symbol is not standard name and the symbol is more than 20, is there any other way? I want to change the symbol in the chart windows by one key(upwoards) and another key (downwards) according to the sequence in the symbol list. My symbol is not standard name and more than 20.

I can't understand what is standard name. Please request to experts mladen or mrtools.

chan123:

hi zc147369

This may sound strange, but is there a way to modify this awesome indicator so that Left Arrow goes to higher timeframes and Right Arrow goes to lower ones? I'm using MTF indicators which are arranged in this order and this would make it way more intuitive to navigate and keep in line with each other.

Surge1908:
This may sound strange, but is there a way to modify this awesome indicator so that Left Arrow goes to higher timeframes and Right Arrow goes to lower ones? I'm using MTF indicators which are arranged in this order and this would make it way more intuitive to navigate and keep in line with each other.

Surge1908

ex4 file can not be changed

I have the mq4 file , hope can help you .
Files:

blueman1156:

thanks stevenpun.

why does not work ?

It works. Use keys left (for lower time frame), right (for higher time frame), up (for previous symbol), down (for next symbol)

Symbols are taken from the list of symbols in the parameters

FxSteven:
I have the mq4 file , hope can help you .

Hi all,

The TimePair_Change.mq4 indicator has only 11 pairs.

Can any one help me add all pairs on FxPro broker MT4 platform?

Including all pairs of: 

• Forex
  • Futures
  • Indices
  • Shares
  • Spot Metals
  • Spot Energies

https://www.fxpro.co.uk/trading/futures

Thank you in advance.

Happy trading.

Reason: