global initialization failed!!!!!!! - page 7

i have here the problem ' 2015.09.24 11:34:49.876    BladeProtect EURUSD,M5: global initialization failed '

how can i find the code to show you my issue?

PlexHFN:

i have here the problem ' 2015.09.24 11:34:49.876    BladeProtect EURUSD,M5: global initialization failed '

how can i find the code to show you my issue?

The problem has already fixed.

Please, remove the downloaded ex4 file from the disk, restart the terminal, go to the Market -> Purchases tab, reinstall the product.

I am having the same issue "global initialization failed".

Do have multiple PCs for live testing, running with  an old version MT4 Build 670 with out problems. Decided to check for a new version Build 950. Every  MT4 instance runs ~40 charts, and every PC runs on average 28 MT4 instances (depending resources processor and memory).

What I've noticed is that when many MT4 instances are opened (~29 depending how many charts you run per MT4 instance (there is a limit of 32 MT4 instances))  some instruments fails to initialize and i do get this error "global initialization failed". Every time MT4 is restarted : different symbols are not  initialized. The only way I've figured out is to run fewer MT4 instances. In that case there is no such error.  My guess is: this error got some thing to do with memory, when memory is "low" it just fails to initialize. Got quite powerful setup 32GB of memory (~14GB are in use so still lots of free RAM)  and i7-4790K processor.

Hi Everybody

I had this problem and get the message "Global initialization Failed" many times after a lot of trying different ways I found that it is because of Arrays with large consumption of memory, so I tried to use following code to restrict their sizes:

ArrayResize(arrExp,Bars);

or

ArrayResize(arrExp,500);

Besides I decided to change defining some variables precisely such as using float instead of double.

This method solved another error message " array out of range" too. and now everything works fine!

I have tried solving this issue by increasing my RAM, however, it did not work. What worked for me was that I noticed my EA was designed to work with an older MT4 build. Whenever the MT4 build is updated, there is a possibility that the EA might not work. So you need to get your EA updated to a version that will work with the new build. i.e delete the old and re-download from MT4  markets tab. However, if you are using a really old EA, you can still get it to work by downloading and installed the older MT4 build version( i.e. it must be within the data when the ea worked). Another way is to copy the terminal.exe file from an already installed older build swap it with the one in your current MT4. Note that whenever you restart the MT4, you will be asked to update. Click No. If you accidentally click yes, repeat the steps above to current.

Josh Jay:
I have tried solving this issue by increasing my RAM, however, it did not work. What worked for me was that I noticed my EA was designed to work with an older MT4 build. Whenever the MT4 build is updated, there is a possibility that the EA might not work. So you need to get your EA updated to a version that will work with the new build. i.e delete the old and re-download from MT4  markets tab. However, if you are using a really old EA, you can still get it to work by downloading and installed the older MT4 build version( i.e. it must be within the data when the ea worked). Another way is to copy the terminal.exe file from an already installed older build swap it with the one in your current MT4. Note that whenever you restart the MT4, you will be asked to update. Click No. If you accidentally click yes, repeat the steps above to current.
pls were can I download old mt4? 

I have this problem. My naive EA reported the same message. I'm very saddened. I do not know how to solve it. I think this is another insidious and not fair broker's trick.

For me this issue occured when I tried to declare and initiate a static struct with a returnvariable from a function at the same line.

Issue resolved when I initiated the static struct object on a separate line and gave it value on the next line.

Hi,

I had this problem and solved it by

bringing up the EA Properties,

click on the Common tab and then tick the Allow DLL Imports box

then go to the Inputs tab and set the Publish_MarketData field to "true"

then click OK. 

It should start working.

There are many reasons for! 

I found two way to solve:

1- initialize every single variable

2- if you have arrays as variables, reduce number of required array index as low as you need.

I think this is related to Low Memory  because of variables! 

Reason: