Price Trender - page 3

Price trend indicator with alert https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

May b it is different from what you want ... may may be it will help.

Price Trender with HullMA mode

Hi guys,

I looking for Price Trender with HullMA mode.

And, I hope Change color when these Lines above or below.

Is there it ?

Best regards

Repainting

sadly, this indicator repaints, i observed it.

Is there anyway to add a audio alert to this indicator

thuginfinity:
sadly, this indicator repaints, i observed it.

This one does not (but if you keep it in multi time frame mode it will work as any other multi time frame indicator)

Files:

mladen:
This one does not (but if you keep it in multi time frame mode it will work as any other multi time frame indicator)

Can someone add alerts to it, please?

please is there a version of this indicator that has arrows at the cross ? mostly the version by mladen that is non repaint.

i want to trade it with the macd stoch on chart with arrows though its still repainting but am hoping that can be corrected.

any solution or help in finding a version with arrows

on my own:
Can someone add alerts to it, please?
drunkpips:
please is there a version of this indicator that has arrows at the cross ? mostly the version by mladen that is non repaint.

i want to trade it with the macd stoch on chart with arrows though its still repainting but am hoping that can be corrected.

any solution or help in finding a version with arrows

On my own and Drunkpips added alerts and arrows to the non repaint new metatrader compatible version.

i've tried PriceTrender_mtf +alerts+arrows nmc.mq4 indicator but when use it in backtesting it fills up all my RAM and starts to make my EA skips trades when i run multiple instance of MT4 Testers with this indicator..and give me differents results on the same period,settings and spread..

Sometimes also, when i have 3 or more MT4 Testers working, journal report:

PriceTrender_mtf +alerts+arrows nmc NZDUSD,M5: global initialization failed

PriceTrender_mtf +alerts+arrows nmc NZDUSD,M5: Invalid EX4 file

Usually a backtest that use less than 1Gb of RAM, with this indicator it goes up to 4Gb..

The only way to backtest it correctly without errors is with just 1 Tester run on my i7 with 32GB of Ram!

The calculation for this indicator ar really simple, just 2 Moving Avareges,

probably someone can repair it?

Thanks

babagoproject:
i've tried PriceTrender_mtf +alerts+arrows nmc.mq4 indicator but when use it in backtesting it fills up all my RAM and starts to make my EA skips trades when i run multiple instance of MT4 Testers with this indicator..and give me differents results on the same period,settings and spread..

Sometimes also, when i have 3 or more MT4 Testers working, journal report:

PriceTrender_mtf +alerts+arrows nmc NZDUSD,M5: global initialization failed

PriceTrender_mtf +alerts+arrows nmc NZDUSD,M5: Invalid EX4 file

Usually a backtest that use less than 1Gb of RAM, with this indicator it goes up to 4Gb..

The only way to backtest it correctly without errors is with just 1 Tester run on my i7 with 32GB of Ram!

The calculation for this indicator ar really simple, just 2 Moving Avareges,

probably someone can repair it?

Thanks

Hi Babagoproject, checked the indicator and can't find in the code what could be causing the problem, could maybe be how you are calling it in your Ea. or from what I understand the new back tester leaves a lot to be desired.

Reason: