MT4 Build 600 Bug report: MT4 will not initialize more EA instance when restart

The scenario is:

There are two or more EURUSD charts opened with a same EA, which EA need some variable initialized in the init();

If I load the EA with set1 on EURUSD chart 1, then load the EA with set2 on EURUSD chart 2, there is no problem . The same EA worked on the both charts .

But if I closed MT4, then restart it . There is just one chart work normally, the other chart with the EA will not worked, there report errors, zero divided, that because the variable(with error), I initialize in the init(), but MT4 did not process it when restart the two chart with same EA( two instances), the MT4, just process init() once, not for every EA instance.It is not supposed . Previous version will not have the problem.

xybare:

The scenario is:

There are two or more EURUSD charts opened with a same EA, which EA need some variable initialized in the init();

If I load the EA with set1 on EURUSD chart 1, then load the EA with set2 on EURUSD chart 2, there is no problem . The same EA worked on the both charts .

But if I closed MT4, then restart it . There is just one chart work normally, the other chart with the EA will not worked, there report errors, zero divided, that because the variable(with error), I initialize in the init(), but MT4 did not process it when restart the two chart with same EA( two instances), the MT4, just process init() once, not for every EA instance.It is not supposed . Previous version will not have the problem.

What build number do you use?

Check it on the latest build

stringo:

What build number do you use?

Check it on the latest build

Version:4.00 Build 600

(3 Feb 2014)

Reason: