[ARCHIVE]Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Can't go anywhere without you - 5. - page 104

borilunad:

Logic: from 9 p.m. to whatever... or ...from whatever to 4.59 inclusive! Is that clear now? If you put &&(and), then the first condition contradicts the second. You can't be from 21 and up to 5, and or gives two independent cases. I've chewed it up and put it in my mouth, all you have to do is swallow it. Bon appetit! ;))

Aleksey, sorry, you were mistaken! That's all right, it happens!

Thank you, now you'll have an appetite :)

question removed.... as i understood the mt4 data centre was overloaded in the dc itself .... Thanks Renat...

would also like to know what they had there ....

berezhnuy:

There is a buffer/array like this BufW[] returns some indicator buffer value. How to make an entry so that it sends its value to the dll as well

https://docs.mql4.com/ru/indicators/iCustom - you declare a variable and use this function to initialize it with a value. You can pass this value to the input of a function that you have in your DLL. This is the same as at the input of any other function.

bond007:
If I trade with indicators or expert advisors, can the DC know what I use, for example, by logging into my account and find out if I am trading with an expert advisor or an indicator?

bond007:

Hi all, I would like to open an account with North-West Financial Broker, what do you think of your advice?

bond007:If I trade with the help of indicators or advisors, then the DC can find out what I use, for example, by logging into my account and find out whether I am trading with an advisor or an indicator?

You cannot trade with an indicator to begin with, it does not know how to do this....

And further - any brokerage company can determine whether you have entered into a trade by hand or with the help of an Expert Advisor.

Allis:

Well, for starters, the indicator cannot trade, it cannot do that....

And then - any DC can determine whether you entered the trade by hand or with the help of an Expert Advisor.

Is it forbidden to trade with an Expert Advisor?

saperik:

Is it forbidden to trade with an EA?

How can I close all my positions and not trade any more?

For example, if I have an account opened with one brokerage company, can I use the same account to trade in other brokerage terminals?

saperik:

How can I close all the positions and not trade any more?

For example, if I have an account opened with one brokerage company, can I use the same account to trade in other brokerage terminals?

No!!

Allis:

Well, you can't trade with an indicator to begin with, it doesn't know how to do that....

And then - any DC can determine whether you entered into a trade by hand or with the help of an Expert Advisor.

.... and how do they know this?)
i just do not understand.... they say you can trade with the help of an advisor, others say you cannot. if a brokerage company allows you to use an advisor, how can they find out?
Reason: