how to test indicator from market mql4 ? - page 2

js497:

which possibilities angevoyageur ? :)
Really ? Are you serious ?

js497:

which possibilities angevoyageur ? :)

:)

come on, you can debug on incoming ticks!

i am sure that there are other new possibilities as well ;)

RaptorUK:
OK, please tell me how I can download a Demo of a non-free MT4 Market Indicator ? I can't find a way . . . hence my comments.

I know, this what I say, but we do not understand, once again.

We have now a market for MT4, isn't a good thing ? We don't have (yet ?) the possibility to download a demo, it's a weakness, ok.

For me it's an improvement, for you it seems it's a shame. Kindly.

Lol, where were we?

The trouble is that it allowed to download the demo indicator, but it did not allow to place it on a chart, neither regular nor visual in tester.

graziani:

:)

come on, you can debug on incoming ticks!

i am sure that there are other new possibilities as well ;)

Ovo:
Lol, where were we?
When the first cars appeared on the roads, horse lovers laughing too.

angevoyageur:
When the first cars appeared on the roads, horse lovers laughing too.

the first car could drive you, at least few meters ;)

well, the point is that it will take months before the new MT4 gets usable. so far trying to use it is a waste of time.

how long do you plan to fight with users who are unsatisfied with a good reason?

MQ should make some fast switchback, the most simple solution would be to compile only files containing #property strict with new compiler.
or something similar.

this is getting ridiculous.

angevoyageur:

I know, this what I say, but we do not understand, once again.

We have now a market for MT4, isn't a good thing ? We don't have (yet ?) the possibility to download a demo, it's a weakness, ok.

For me it's an improvement, for you it seems it's a shame. Kindly.

I try and help a User and I get called a "demagogue" . . . thank you.
Please do not play the demagogue, you know all this very well.
How do you know what I do and do not know ?

The OP stated . . . "i downloaded indicator from market mql4" . . . I've never tried to download an Indicator from the Market, not the MT5 Market nor the MT4 Market . . . I don't use Technical Indicators, they do not interest me. So I investigated and found there was no way I could find to download a Demo . . . and for this I get called a "demagogue"

graziani:

the first car could drive you, at least few meters ;)

well, the point is that it will take months before the new MT4 gets usable. so far trying to use it is a waste of time.

how long do you plan to fight with users who are unsatisfied with a good reason?

MQ should make some fast switchback, the most simple solution would be to compile only files containing #property strict with new compiler.
or something similar.

this is getting ridiculous.

The new MT4 is working well for the most part. I run my EA on a real account with build 610.

I don't fight with users, and I agree they are reason to be unsatisfied. But complaining isn't a thing for me, I let that others, there are already enough of such behaviour on this forum.

Globally I like the work of Metaquotes, they build 2 great products MT4 and MT5, 2 great sites, a lot of useful service. Every smart people have a lot of thing to learn from them. They have also done mistakes and theirs working style seems weird, I am still trying to understand that, by helping not by continuous negative criticism.

Just a question, why are you still using Metaquotes products ?

RaptorUK:
I try and help a User and I get called a "demagogue" . . . thank you. How do you know what I do and do not know ?

The OP stated . . . "i downloaded indicator from market mql4" . . . I've never tried to download an Indicator from the Market, not the MT5 Market nor the MT4 Market . . . I don't use Technical Indicators, they do not interest me. So I investigated and found there was no way I could find to download a Demo . . . and for this I get called a "demagogue"

Ok, I don't want to hurt you, really. Please apologize, my understanding was that you don't only tried to help a user but to pass your negative message. Once again I misunderstood.

Sorry, it was a joke, really you are not interested by the Market ? Please.

Do you know Calimero ?

angevoyageur:

Ok, I don't want to hurt you, really. Please apologize, my understanding was that you don't only tried to help a user but to pass your negative message. Once again I misunderstood.

Sorry, it was a joke, really you are not interested by the Market ? Please.

Do you know Calimero ?

Nope, sorry.

You know I am interested in the Market, remember my PM to you suggesting it was going to happen ? June last year . . . but I don't have much/any interest in technical Indicators, the only bits I learned about them was while trying to help Users here.

Reason: