MetaTrader 4 Build 600 with Updated MQL4 Language and Market of Applications Released - page 7

Ovo:
Any idea, how to refresh the market pane? I have a VPS, that is connected to the same MT4 server as my local computer, but the VPS displays the market with different number of items - missing the new ones. Restarting the MT4 does not help.

Do you mean the Market Watch window ? right click in the Window and then click Show All

MrPip:
Please do not type your reply in the quote box . . . or this happens ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ Thank you.

Please, Please, Please..... help me!

how to use old function:

MT4_EXPFUNC int __stdcall SortStringArray(MqlStr *arr,const int arraysize);

RaptorUK:

Do you mean the Market Watch window ? right click in the Window and then click Show All

Lol, sorry, I meant the Market of Applications, as the topic reads. I uploaded a simple test application to the market, so I wanted to download it to the VPS, unfortunately it did not show up.

Ovo:

Lol, sorry, I meant the Market of Applications, as the topic reads. I uploaded a simple test application to the market, so I wanted to download it to the VPS, unfortunately it did not show up.

Ah . . . have you tried clicking the Applications upper Tab ?

I have 2 broker accounts - one build 509 which works ok and a new one which is build 600. How do I copy my custom indi's from 509 to 600 so that it works? Tried everything without success. If anyone can give an idiots guide it will be appreciated.

RaptorUK:

Ah . . . have you tried clicking the Applications upper Tab ?

Yeah, you have it on the list, and I don't :), my list starts some 14 items later.

handy148:

I have 2 broker accounts - one build 509 which works ok and a new one which is build 600. How do I copy my custom indi's from 509 to 600 so that it works? Tried everything without success. If anyone can give an idiots guide it will be appreciated.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/149331

Ovo:

Yeah, you have it on the list, and I don't :), my list starts some 14 items later.

Contact the Service Desk, give them as much info (screen shots) as you can.

RaptorUK:
Contact the Service Desk, give them as much info (screen shots) as you can.

Lol, not that eager for that, I bet they had a hard day or two, so giving them some time.
Reason: