************Forum EA Contest .... Lets Have Some Fun************** - page 6

Update... Our Generous Host/Judge has setup a Server Specially for this Contest. . . We're working on the Accounts for the Signals ... and near completion of that. Don't wait ... we'll start this Contest as soon as we have 5_Codes Attached. Is this mql4.forum.com? Come-On I know you guys have 5 Simple EA you can attach. . . Lets do this. .

You can use any Indicator you want or created as long as the code for it is embedded in the single MQL file also containing the EA.

MQL4 allows for having both in the same file if coded properly.

Hello, I'm the new profile which will hold the Rules and Descriptions. Please be sure to check my profile_page for updated info.

Apologies if I missed something. What will the starting equity be? And which currency?

properbearkhunt: Apologies if I missed something. What will the starting equity be? And which currency?
$1000 USD. Highest Leverage on Meta-Quotes Demo Server.

Thank you. Smallest lot size?

properbearkhunt: Thank you. Smallest lot size?
Meta-Quotes Demo Server ... Minimum_Lot. Pretty much the conditions are whatever is set upon that server. Trading FX_Majors ONLY.

Ubzen I have a suggestion, how about you edit the first post to display the actual rules that are to be used (seeing as they were discussed and modified throughout the thread) and did you consider using mt4 on a VPS for the competition ?

ubzen:
Meta-Quotes Demo Server ... Minimum_Lot. Pretty much the conditions are whatever is set upon that server. Trading FX_Majors ONLY.
You might want to set all the rules and conditions before you start accepting entries . . . otherwise people can enter based on one set of rules and end up participating in something different. For example, there is nothing about FX Majors only in your profile . . .

The first run, is a Test Run, so we can see what needs to be refined, so I guess that for the first try, a few things are going to be "against the rules".

However, "ubzen" has started defining the rules and has posted them on the profile for the Competition Account under the name "UbzenChallenge" < https://www.mql5.com/en/users/ubzenchallenge >

I guess things will be slowly refined and improved by the time of the second and "real" competition begins.

Reason: