Beta MetaTrader 4 Build 555 with Updated MQL4 Language and Market of Applications Released - page 8

Serious problems in obtaining a string from a dll library.

Does not work on any version of the new mt4.

Remove the termination .txt

Files:

Alabarce:

You supplied custom DLL and EX4. This is your 2nd post ever. I would never try this combination from a person, whom I do not fully trust to.

No TimeTradeServer() in new MQL4. Hopefully this will be added.

Or perhaps someone can explain to me how to get bar's open time in GMT and without DST (indicator needs to be on top of the same bar in multiple MT4s running at different brokers with different time settings)...

maximillion:

Or perhaps someone can explain to me how to get bar's open time in GMT and without DST...

That would be way off topic for this thread . . . search the forum, it's probably been covered.

RaptorUK:
That would be way off topic for this thread . . . search the forum, it's probably been covered.

TBH I'm not sure MT(4/5) even supports something like what I want. What is needed is iTimeGMT(sym,tf,off) so the indicator can be in sync across different brokers.

Ovo, the file is not mine, you can download it from this link.

https://www.forex-tsd.com/attachments/ideas-suggestions/186015d1383327890-serial-scalper-system-fq-serial-scalper-basic.zip

I think a lot would facilitate the assimilation of new functionalities mt4, if put at our disposition experts, who help us to understand and use examples.

Was a great help article https://www.mql5.com/en/code/11072

Classes for Creation of Control Panels and Dialogs:

1. CScroll
  2. CScrollV
  3. CScrollH
  4. CWndClient
  5. CListView
  6. CComboBox
  7. CCheckBox
  8. CCheckGroup
  9. CRadioButton
  10. CRadioGroup
  11. CSpinEdit
  12. CDialog
  13. CAppDialog

capilta:
i create a account on demo.metaquotes.net:444. but automatic update not start. what can i do now.

Which build of client terminal do you use?

Please try to restart client terminal after connecting to demo.metaquotes.net:444. Client terminal will start downloading of update. If it isn't please write to servicedesk.

Alabarce:

It would be much helpful if you attached source code of your EA or part of it.

At this moment you are unable to pass string arrays into DLL.

maximillion:

TBH I'm not sure MT(4/5) even supports something like what I want. What is needed is iTimeGMT(sym,tf,off) so the indicator can be in sync across different brokers.

Try to use TimeGMT() function which is implemented in new compiler.
Reason: