Expert advisor copying signals from another EA

Hi does anyone if it's a EA out there witch can work like this.

For example:

I put in "this new" EA on GBPUSD chart,

and i have a EA based on two moving averages running on the EURUSD chart.

And when the EURUSD EA is buying in a MA cross i want the "new EA" on GBPUSD open a buy at the exact same time.

vice versa on the closing of order.

Thats more of a custom job. It can be done using mql coding. I'll recommend the jobs section. You're welcome to check the code_base to see if anything comes close to what you're looking for.

I can code some in mql, and i want to learn and get better.

but i can't find any info about this, not in forum or in the book section, maybe i am looking in the wrong place but i think im not sure what i am looking for at all.

Any tips where i can find some info, where shall i start.?

Why would you need 2 EAs?

Just open an order on GBPUSD when the EURUSD MAs cross.

Just because an EA is attached to one symbol's chart, it is not restricted to that symbol when opening trades

GumRai:

Why would you need 2 EAs?

Just open an order on GBPUSD when the EURUSD MAs cross.

Just because an EA is attached to one symbol's chart, it is not restricted to that symbol when opening trades

I understand that, but it would not work for me.

Im sorry i might got my example wrong.

The thing is that my EURUSD strategy i very big and complex, so i dont think it would be easy doing that.

Or how exactly are you meaning i shall do?? GumRai

@pontuso:

You can search for opened EurUsd orders from GbpUsd.

You can use GlobalVariableSet to communicate between EAs.

You can send GbpUsd orders from EurUsd EA.

The first option is quite basic, just use OrderSelect loop. Then if( OrderSymbol()=="EURUSD" ) OrderSend("GBPUSD"....). You can get all details about the EurUsd order using the OrderSelect loop. If you're still confused then start from chapter1 of the book. You could be missing some basics.

pontuso:

I understand that, but it would not work for me.

Im sorry i might got my example wrong.

The thing is that my EURUSD strategy i very big and complex, so i dont think it would be easy doing that.

Or how exactly are you meaning i shall do?? GumRai

If you simply want to open a buy/sell order on GBPUSD at the same time that your EA opens an order with EURUSD, you simply add the extra code to Buy/Sell GBPUSD immediately after the EURUSD order

OrderSend("GBPUS", etc,etc)

GumRai:

If you simply want to open a buy/sell order on GBPUSD at the same time that your EA opens an order with EURUSD, you simply add the extra code to Buy/Sell GBPUSD immediately after the EURUSD order

OrderSend("GBPUS", etc,etc)

. . . and make sure you use Bid and Ask for GBPUSD, don't simply use Bid and Ask because these predefined variables will be for EURUSD. Look at MarketInfo() with MODE_BID etc.
Reason: