How would I find the open price of certain bars of an indicator with the icustom function?

Coolaid:

The indicator is https://www.mql5.com/en/code/10928

and the certain bars are the ones with arrows.

Buffers 0 and 1 are the arrows, where there is an arrow you have a value for that buffer for that bar . . . search for iCustom on the Forum and read, there is a wealth of info and discussion about iCustom.

RaptorUK:
Buffers 0 and 1 are the arrows, where there is an arrow you have a value for that buffer for that bar . . . search for iCustom on the Forum and read, there is a wealth of info and discussion about iCustom.

I understand the iCustom function just don't understand what values it's going to return. Regards.

Coolaid:

I understand the iCustom function just don't understand what values it's going to return. Regards.
It's going to return the value from the buffer you ask for from the bar number you ask for . . . for example, lets assume the up arrow is in buffer 1 and bar 4 has an up arrow, if you use iCustom() to ask for shift values from buffer 1 you will probably get EMPTY_VALUE for shift values of 0, 1, 2 and 3 for shift = 4 you will get the price value for the position of the arrow so you will know that bar 4 has an up arrow.
Reason: