Exporting pivot point to excel - page 3

Boeing747:

Oi Dhylon. Você é bem-vindo. Eu gosto de ajudar meu amigo))

Eu acho que não é muito difícil de fazer.

Vou tentar fazer tal script. Mas eu tenho algumas perguntas:

Você quer ter colunas em uma arquivo.csv para gráfico 5 minutos, data, hora, O, H, L, C, volume e os pontos de articulação apenas para o último dia, ou você gostaria de tê-lo para toda a história (em um gráfico de 5 minutos) até ao último dia?

E o que é o último dia para você? É ontem = último dia, nem hoje = último dia? Infelizmente o meu Eng é muito ruim ...

Assim como para a exportação para um CSV última data em tempo, O, H, L, C, volume e para os pontos de articulação, durante toda uma sessão diária em cada 5 minutos, em cada um ou outro intervalo de tempo, é necessário utilizar um indicador ou um perito para uma tal finalidade.

Enquanto há carrapatos em meu MT4 vou começar a fazer primeira versão deste indicador, por exemplo. Amanhã é o último dia útil da semana

Olá Boeing,

Sem problemas. Eu também.
Eu não falo Inglês muito bem. Eu vou tentar explicar melhor. O último dia é realmente ontem. Para hoje eu uso um diário pivô de ontem com H + L + C / 3. Veja o exemplo que eu estou enviando para você. Uma boa idéia seria fazer um indicador para exportar todo o gráfico. Data, hora, pontos de articulação e O, H, L, C, Volume, como vemos no gráfico.

Obrigado
Files:

WHRoeder :
Because the program was install in \program file* on Vista/7/8. Install outside that and they are all together and you do have UAC and other hard to diagnose problems.

Hi WHRoeder.

How are you?

I not understood very well. Can you explain me better.

dhylon :

Olá Boeing,
Sem problemas. Eu também.
Eu não falo Inglês muito bem. Eu vou tentar explicar melhor. O último dia é realmente ontem. Para hoje eu uso um diário pivô de ontem com H + L + C / 3. Veja o exemplo que eu estou enviando para você. Uma boa idéia seria fazer um indicador para exportar todo o gráfico. Data, hora, pontos de articulação e O, H, L, C, Volume, como vemos no gráfico.
Obrigado
Dhylon can you translate you last message in english ? I don't speak in spanish at all !

Boeing747 :
Dhylon can you translate you last message in english ? I don't speak in spanish at all !

It's not Spanish, it's Portuguese :

Hello Boeing,
No problem. Me too.
I do not speak English very well . I 'll try to explain better. The last day is actually today . For now I use a daily pivot yesterday with H + L + C / 3 . See the example I 'm sending to you . A good idea would be to make an indicator to export the whole chart . Date, time, points of articulation and O, H, L, C, Volume, as we see in the graph .
thank you

angevoyageur :

It's not Spanish, it's Portuguese :

Thank you for a translation very much. I think why I could not translate. Appear, it's Portuguese

Boeing747 :
Thank you for a translation very much. I think why I could not translate. Appear, it's Portuguese

Sorry Boeing,

I am from Brazil and we speak Portuguese. And you? Where are you from?

And you? Where are you from?

The message originaly for English is this below

No problem. Me too.
I do not speak English very well. I'll try to explain better. The last day is yesterday. For today I use a daily pivot yesterday. with H + L + C / 3. See the example I'm sending to you. A good idea would be to make an indicator to export the whole chart. Date, time, points of articulation and O, H, L, C, Volume, as we see in the graph that I am sending.

Thank you friend
Files:

dhylon :

Sorry Boeing,

I am from Brazil and we speak Portuguese. And you? Where are you from?

And you? Where are you from?

The message originaly for English is this below
No problem. Me too.
I do not speak English very well. I'll try to explain better. The last day is yesterday. For today I use a daily pivot yesterday. with H + L + C / 3. See the example I'm sending to you. A good idea would be to make an indicator to export the whole chart. Date, time, points of articulation and O, H, L, C, Volume, as we see in the graph that I am sending.
Thank you friend

Hi Dhylon. That is all right.

I live in Russia . In a province town Kuibyshev. It's near a city Novosibirsk, to the west of it.. about 500 km from it. State of Siberia.

If I understand you right, do you want to have an indicator which can export whole chart to excel ? If it is so, I do not realise how to do it. I only make an indicator which can create columns of any date in the CSV, and for any quantity of days. For example I can redo ExP2, and you can have CSV for 3 days. But There is one little problem . When CSV is opened with an excel, an indicator, or a script can not write a new date to CSV . It's indispensably to close an excel, so as an indicator, or a script can continue work . Do you know about it ?

Boeing747:

Hi Dhylon. That is all right.

I live in Russia . In a province town Kuibyshev. It's near a city Novosibirsk, to the west of it.. about 500 km from it. State of Siberia.

If I understand you right, do you want to have an indicator which can export whole chart to excel ? If it is so, I do not realise how to do it. I only make an indicator which can create columns of any date in the CSV, and for any quantity of days. For example I can redo ExP2, and you can have CSV for 3 days. But There is one little problem . When CSV is opened with an excel, an indicator, or a script can not write a new date to CSV . It's indispensably to close an excel, so as an indicator, or a script can continue work . Do you know about it ?

Hi Boeing,
Man, I think your country it is very very cold. Am I right?I live in São Paulo the major and more important economy of Brazil. The Rio de Janeiro is near, 400 km from here. Here we have 10 months very hot, with very beers and beach. Dude, when you can, come to Brazil. You will love it.

So can't you to do the indicator to export whole chart? I don't know nothing about mql
code for programation
I'II try to find any form to do it. I'm with any ideas. If to work I post here Ok?

dhylon:
Hi Boeing,
Man, I think your country it is very very cold. Am I right?I live in São Paulo the major and more important economy of Brazil. The Rio de Janeiro is near, 400 km from here. Here we have 10 months very hot, with very beers and beach. Dude, when you can, come to Brazil. You will love it.
So can't you to do the indicator to export whole chart? I don't know nothing about mql
code for programation
I'II try to find any form to do it. I'm with any ideas. If to work I post here Ok?

Hi Dhylon

Yes, it is very cold in Siberia in winter, and that place is coldest in our country. The average temperature of year is less zero Celsius degree there. But local summer is very hot and very short. And when a hot is strong, we recollect a last winter and say: "Heat does not break bone" . )) Is there a such saying in your country Dhylon ? ))

Dhylon, I know, that I shall love your country, if I live there sometime . Thank you for an invitation to come to Brazil . And from my part, I invite you to visit at our place, certainly, if you are not afraid of a cold )) .

Though there are not tropical beach and vegetacion here, but there are many interesting and wild place here. Siberia look likes Canada very much .

OK . I am waiting for your ideas my friend . And I shall try to redo ExP2, so it can export date of a whole chart to the csv in the meantime.

I have done a script Exp3, it look likes at ExP2, but it export date of a whole chart . Look at it please

Files:
exp3.mq4  7 kb

Friend, maybe a day I will go to your contry. I intend to travel to various countries. I love to travel. I hope to win enough money with forex . kkkkkkkk!!! Thank you by invited. In my house you will be well come too.

Excellent! My friend!
Your script worked very very well. Almost perfect.

The script did the work very fast. For to finish your work, you need just to separate the column date. I wanna say in two columns. One for date and other for time. Example:

Date │Time

2013-07-22 │00:25

2013-07-22 │00:30

2013-07-22 │00:35

Do you know why? Because will help very when to need to use filter for minutes using the Excel. And for to finish perfect is necessary too, dialog box to show where the file CSV was created. Here I need to search with the windows, start, find, localize files and programs, using ".CSV" in find box. So I see the last files created and where is the folder.
Reason: