New MetaTrader 4 Platform Build 500: Trading from Chart and Company's Web Site in the Client Terminal - page 14

NightWalker:

Still nothing - UAC is turned off.

Did you see this post and try the correct file extension ?

Ovo:

I hope that renaming your extensions from mql4 to mq4 helps to solve the issue.

RaptorUK:

Did you see this post and try the correct file extension ?

Now I've tried... It worked. Unbelievable.

Thanks. 

Very good day to everyone. I am in search of some help with an issue I've had. This issue has occurred since mt4 has made its update build. I have an EA. This EA allows me to adjust my take profit, and stop loss from the chart. It simply displays a line on my chart for both the tp and sl. Of course if I click the chart, it allows me to adjust the sl and tp with the next heart-beat from the server. 

Ever since the mt4 build update. Once I click the chart, it opens a "new order" window.  I have even gone as far as disabling the one click trading function. Only to have the same problem exists. Would anyone be able to recommend some coding suggestions, so I can pass it on to the creator of the EA? I'm truly in need of some assistance with this issue as I am a scalper. In help in advance would be greatly appreciated. 

Files:
oandasl.ex4  18 kb

master_kiwa:

Very good day to everyone. I am in search of some help with an issue I've had. This issue has occurred since mt4 has made its update build. I have an EA. This EA allows me to adjust my take profit, and stop loss from the chart. It simply displays a line on my chart for both the tp and sl. Of course if I click the chart, it allows me to adjust the sl and tp with the next heart-beat from the server. 

Ever since the mt4 build update. Once I click the chart, it opens a "new order" window.  I have even gone as far as disabling the one click trading function. Only to have the same problem exists. Would anyone be able to recommend some coding suggestions, so I can pass it on to the creator of the EA? I'm truly in need of some assistance with this issue as I am a scalper. In help in advance would be greatly appreciated. 

You should also report this to the Service Desk via the mql5 forum >  your Profile* >  Service Desk link on left of the page.

*  If you don't have a mql5 Forum User ID you will need to register 

Thank you sir. I will do so. Would they be able to provide me with an answer there? 

master_kiwa:
 Thank you sir. I will do so. Would they be able to provide me with an answer there? 
You will have to wait and see.

Service Desk answered.

In next build there will be the option to avoid dragging of trade levels.

Our visual order Management EAs will work without problems then.

fxtrad14:

Service Desk answered.

In next build there will be the option to avoid dragging of trade levels.

Our visual order Management EAs will work without problems then.

im so glad i found this thread-Ive been struggling with this as well and its been driving me crazy. Ive been on most other forums trying to get help to disable it. Does anyone have any idea when the next build will be out? Just wondering how much longer we have to deal with this problem...Thanks!

i have a problem with this relase

The problem is "order price's level line is being exist behind indicator window

it's in the indicators with separate window, when i double click in the line in the indicator it open a "modify order" window for my open orders ??

and when i move the mouse over the indicator window, i see the mouse cursor changed to the the "drag to modify ". ??

the conclusion:

after try and try for this error, i found that the price chart windows extended behind the indicator window; and so the order is being exist but in hidden mode

and if i compress the price chart by drag it's price down (to show a larg price area) the open order get out from behind the indicator window to the price window

What this error can led to :

i draw a horizontal line in the indicator windows and when i came to move it; i found that i moved the order behind not the line, and once again i move the stop loss in the behind without my attention !! THIS CAN LED TO HUGE LOSS

Reason: