Download MetaTrader 5

Automatic 10 Pip Stop Loss with One-Click Trading in MT4

To add comments, please log in or register
gali226
gali226  

Hi,

I'll keep this quick. I am a scalper and use MT4 through my broker (they don't use MT5, yet) and i am looking for one very specific program: something that can add a set amount of pips lets say 10 pips as an automatic stop loss when i open trade with the One-Click trading function.

I have found some EA's for MT5 but none yet for MT4. I need a program like this as i need to a SL in place once i enter quickly for extra safety. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much.

Fernando Carreiro
Fernando Carreiro  
gali226I'll keep this quick. I am a scalper and use MT4 through my broker (they don't use MT5, yet) and i am looking for one very specific program: something that can add a set amount of pips lets say 10 pips as an automatic stop loss when i open trade with the One-Click trading function. I have found some EA's for MT5 but none yet for MT4. I need a program like this as i need to a SL in place once i enter quickly for extra safety. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much.

You can either:

1. Learn to code it yourself,
  2. or search the CodeBase for such a solution,
  3. or search the Market for such a product,
  4. or place a job request at the Freelance section and get the project made exactly to your specifications.
nicholishen
nicholishen  
gali226:

Hi,

I'll keep this quick. I am a scalper and use MT4 through my broker (they don't use MT5, yet) and i am looking for one very specific program: something that can add a set amount of pips lets say 10 pips as an automatic stop loss when i open trade with the One-Click trading function.

I have found some EA's for MT5 but none yet for MT4. I need a program like this as i need to a SL in place once i enter quickly for extra safety. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much.

Hi gali,

Here you go.

Files:
AutoStop.mq4 3 kb
Alain Verleyen
Alain Verleyen  
Fernando Carreiro:

You can either:

1. Learn to code it yourself,
  2. or search the CodeBase for such a solution,
  3. or search the Market for such a product,
  4. or place a job request at the Freelance section and get the project made exactly to your specifications.
Or find someone trying to build a reputation
To add comments, please log in or register