SL - reverse, TP repeat, pre-defined values

hi guys!

im.. a newbie (sigh)

i didnt really want to bother anyone..

but i cant find anything like it!

so, since im waaaaaay to pre-occupied to learn how to write EA's, and since its just an idea, and not really worth spending so much time just to create it, i was wondering...

can anyone direct me in the direction of an EA that would open a position (buy or sell), close at SL, i.e. 50 points, 5 pips e.c. & repeat the same trade (i.e. buy) if hit TP with the same settings (TP and SL).

Trailing would work too, but it should be pre-defined (only every 50 poins,pips.. e.c.)

thanks a lot for your attention , & cheers!

naurismucenieks:

hi guys!

im.. a newbie (sigh)

i didnt really want to bother anyone..

but i cant find anything like it!

so, since im waaaaaay to pre-occupied to learn how to write EA's, and since its just an idea, and not really worth spending so much time just to create it, i was wondering...

can anyone direct me in the direction of an EA that would open a position (buy or sell), close at SL, i.e. 50 points, 5 pips e.c. & repeat the same trade (i.e. buy) if hit TP with the same settings (TP and SL).

Trailing would work too, but it should be pre-defined (only every 50 poins,pips.. e.c.)

thanks a lot for your attention , & cheers!

There are many EAs that are profitable and available in this community, try some. Already coded for you, just plug and play. If you need something specific the jobs market could do it.

KenMcCormick:
There are many EAs that are profitable and available in this community, try some. Already coded for you, just plug and play. If you need something specific the jobs market could do it.

um,

hi there!

i am aware of the fact that EA's are in large numbers, it's more like i had an idea, which i would like to test out myself, which would be working more or less on a simple base - not involving complex scripts, techniques or parameters! :)

as for the jobs  market - i didn't really look in to that one - am i supposed to pay there? in any case, thanks for the suggestion, ill look into it!

naurismucenieks:

um,

hi there!

i am aware of the fact that EA's are in large numbers, it's more like i had an idea, which i would like to test out myself, which would be working more or less on a simple base - not involving complex scripts, techniques or parameters! :)

as for the jobs  market - i didn't really look in to that one - am i supposed to pay there? in any case, thanks for the suggestion, ill look into it!

Yes. It is good article: https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/117

Regards,

Candles

How to Order a Trading Robot in MQL5 and MQL4
How to Order a Trading Robot in MQL5 and MQL4
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
With the launch of the Jobs service, the MQL5.community has become an ideal place for placing orders and providing programming services. Thousands of traders and developers visit this resource on a daily basis, and they can easily help each other. For traders, the Jobs service is the opportunity to easily obtain their own Expert Advisors. For an MQL5 developer, it is an opportunity to easily find a client. In this article, we will consider the capabilities of this service.
Reason: