Video tutorial: MetaTrader Signals Service - page 3

Hello,

I do not see the tab signals on some broker's MT4 platform.

how can i fix this? thank you 

greenboost75:

Hello,

I do not see the tab signals on some broker's MT4 platform.

how can i fix this? thank you 

Hi

Unfortunately it can't be fixed cause your broker disabled Signal service. Try to download MT5 here and set up your account

Do i need to online 24/5 for the trades to run? What if i close mt4 and there is a new signal by subscriber?

allenhing:
Do i need to online 24/5 for the trades to run? What if i close mt4 and there is a new signal by subscriber?
Yes, you must be online.

Please help me with the setting,

If the signal provider playing 0.5 lot with balance already 12.000, how can i adjust to my account which has 2.000 and wish to play 0.1 lot ? How is the calculation ?

Thank you

is anyone able to help me with this?

I am running mt4 mac platform on my mac and have had no issues until this. My mt4 mac shows me in the journal that my account with the MQL5 community is activated and it recognizes the correct amount I have funded so I know that it is communicating fine with the mql5 community site and therefore should be communicating with the signal service as weil I would think.

However I do not have a 'Signals' tab in the terminal window and the Signals tab also is missing from the Tools/Options dialog box as well.

When I try to copy a trade from the signals services page and click the 'start copying in metatrader' button I get these following messages (I tried both Safari and Firefox)...

Safari says "Also check if the website uses a protocol other than http or https (Safari can’t open nonstandard addresses)." So its saying it can't open an address that starts with the protocol mql4buy but this is where I am taken when I click the 'start copying...' button.

Firefox says "The address wasn't understood. Firefox doesn't know how to open this address, because the protocol (mql4buy) isn't associated with any program.You might need to install other software to open this address."

Also, when I try to login via the 'community' tab in the Tool/Options dialog box with my correct login and password...the box just disappears and nothing happens.

Can anyone help me with this? Am I posting in the correct area? I don't know where else to post this.

pcwalker still your account not verified so please submit the documents properly with mql5 then check your signal .........it will allow at that time to copy :))

Rich1441926:

is anyone able to help me with this?

I am running mt4 mac platform on my mac and have had no issues until this. My mt4 mac shows me in the journal that my account with the MQL5 community is activated and it recognizes the correct amount I have funded so I know that it is communicating fine with the mql5 community site and therefore should be communicating with the signal service as weil I would think.

However I do not have a 'Signals' tab in the terminal window and the Signals tab also is missing from the Tools/Options dialog box as well.

When I try to copy a trade from the signals services page and click the 'start copying in metatrader' button I get these following messages (I tried both Safari and Firefox)...

Safari says "Also check if the website uses a protocol other than http or https (Safari can’t open nonstandard addresses)." So its saying it can't open an address that starts with the protocol mql4buy but this is where I am taken when I click the 'start copying...' button.

Firefox says "The address wasn't understood. Firefox doesn't know how to open this address, because the protocol (mql4buy) isn't associated with any program.You might need to install other software to open this address."

Also, when I try to login via the 'community' tab in the Tool/Options dialog box with my correct login and password...the box just disappears and nothing happens.

Can anyone help me with this? Am I posting in the correct area? I don't know where else to post this.

you can try with google chrome pls and your account still not verified by the mql5 community  so please submit the documents properly with mql5 then check your signal .........it will allow at that time to copy :))

Do signals work in USA? i have not been able to copy traders since i opened my account. When i look at someones profile i would like to copy i will press copy, and it will bring me to mt4 downloader screen. MT4 is already installed on my computer. i have tried 3 different browers, 2 different phones and every combonation i could think of. It will just bring me in a circle of links that redirect me to the web trader and the mt4 app. please help

Gus Holiday:
Do signals work in USA? i have not been able to copy traders since i opened my account. When i look at someones profile i would like to copy i will press copy, and it will bring me to mt4 downloader screen. MT4 is already installed on my computer. i have tried 3 different browers, 2 different phones and every combonation i could think of. It will just bring me in a circle of links that redirect me to the web trader and the mt4 app. please help

It was reply to one of your post:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

cant copy

Sergey Golubev, 2020.11.25 04:53

Subscribe to the signal directly from MT5 by using this instruction:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/336422  (MT5)

Reason: