100% winning EA - page 2

total=OrdersTotal();

if(total<1)
{
// no opened orders identified

That's where your problem is. You need another function instead on OrdersTotal() to check for only current symbol trades. I would change it to:

int symbolTickets[];
CheckSymbolTickets(symbolTickets);
if(ArraySize(symbolTickets)>0)
{

}

void CheckSymbolTickets(int& var[],string symbol="")
{
if(symbol=="")symbol=Symbol();
for(int i=OrdersTotal()-1;i>=0;i--)
{
if(!OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS)){/*various error checking*/return;}
if(OrderSymbol()!=symbol)continue;
//if(OrderMagicNumber()!=MagicNo)continue; //optional
ArrayResize(var,ArraySize(var)+1);
var[ArraySize(var)-1] = OrderTicket();
}
}

Just change the symbol to accordingly. Then instead of using OrderSelect(..., SELECT_BY_POS) use OrderSelect(symbolTickets[...],SELECT_BY_TICKET). Hope that helps.

I have sent you my code for the MACD in a private message, please feel free to let me know your feelings on this thread, R

I have visited your site, sorry, NO STOPLOSS any trade is a winner without a stoploss, it may take 2 years for a trade to come back around and it's still a winner, please wake up, my code is simmilar, and better, you have 7 short trades, mine has 100's but NO STOPLOSS sorry for the caps, also, you trade at 1 lot and you are making $100 about 10 points, it looks good but if this, or any trade moves in the other direction, on news for instance, it could wipe you out, and more, read the small print, Robbo

robbo:

I have sent you my code for the MACD in a private message, please feel free to let me know your feelings on this thread, R

I have visited your site, sorry, NO STOPLOSS any trade is a winner without a stoploss, it may take 2 years for a trade to come back around and it's still a winner, please wake up, my code is simmilar, and better, you have 7 short trades, mine has 100's but NO STOPLOSS sorry for the caps, also, you trade at 1 lot and you are making $100 about 10 points, it looks good but if this, or any trade moves in the other direction, on news for instance, it could wipe you out, and more, read the small print, Robbo

Buy an hold trading? Good luck with that.

BTW place a short without stoploss in gold and let me know how it goes

sitaramjadhav:

please can u modified it sir and send me on email i will be ..... if u dont want sure plse visit www.forexdailywinner,blogspot.com

total=OrdersTotal();
if(total<1)

{

<SNIP>
Edit your post or have it deleted, your choice.

Please use this to post code . . . it makes it easier to read.

sitaramjadhav:
hello friends i made 100% winning macd Ea. it is 100% accurate but i am facing one problem with ea macd ea is opening only one trade at a time when one trade is open ea is not opening another pair trade if anyone having code of that the same problem please share me. i want if euro/usd H1 chart is given buy and trade is open meantime usd/chf also met sell condition that usd/chf is not oening trade because one trade is open. i want if one or more trades are open but if any pair or timeframe of same pair match buy or sell condition that time that trade should be open insted of waiting close open trade... please share me code or suggest me how to solve problem from . if this problem get solve we would be double our money within 3 months..

Hello sitaramjadhav! Your question is very simple. First open the currency on the charts, then EA loading will be ok? Or in the code to add some statements that can also be. Or I don't understand what you mean? My English is very poor.

heelflip43:

That's where your problem is. You need another function instead on OrdersTotal() to check for only current symbol trades. I would change it to:

Just change the symbol to accordingly. Then instead of using OrderSelect(..., SELECT_BY_POS) use OrderSelect(symbolTickets[...],SELECT_BY_TICKET). Hope that helps.

I am not getting properly how to change it sir please can you change it and send it to me sir i will send you code private masage

heelflip43:

i am not getting properly plse help me sir i will send you code edit and send me sir

Probably needs a complete re-write if you are placing Buys and Sells on different currency pairs.

sitaramjadhav:

i am not getting properly plse help me sir i will send you code edit and send me sir

Just count open trades with:

int Count_All()
{
int cnt, total, xcnt;

total=OrdersTotal();

if (total==0)
{
return(0);
}

xcnt=0;

for(cnt=0;cnt<total;cnt++)
{
OrderSelect(cnt, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES);
if(OrderType()<=OP_SELL && OrderSymbol()==Symbol() /*&& OrderMagicNumber()==MagicNo*/)
{
xcnt++;
}
} // for
return(xcnt);

}

If you choose to use magic number, then uncomment /*&& OrderMagicNumber()==MagicNo*/.

Reason: