run script after buy sell button

Hello every body,

i'm a new developer on MT Program. i need to run my script after the client pressing buttons (buy or sell). is there any link i can use it ?? can anyone help me on this issue ???

Best Regards,

Saker

saker:

Hello every body,

i'm a new developer on MT Program. i need to run my script after the client pressing buttons (buy or sell). is there any link i can use it ?? can anyone help me on this issue ???

Assign a hotkey combination to the script, then make your button press that hotkey combination.

the problem that it's not my button, i need when the client press buy button or sell button (which appear which press F9 on the keyboard), my script will run. how i can handle these button or is there any indicator that tell me if the client click on Buy/Sell Button???

Many Thanks RaptorUK for your help.

Can anyone help me ??

saker:

the problem that it's not my button, i need when the client press buy button or sell button (which appear which press F9 on the keyboard), my script will run. how i can handle these button or is there any indicator that tell me if the client click on Buy/Sell Button???

Many Thanks RaptorUK for your help.

Hi saker,

That's difficult, that's involving Win API, and have to constantly monitor that button to check when and which one being pressed.

It's better to create buy/sell script and incorporate that script with whatever action you want to have when script send buy/sell order.

You could monitor the number of trades OrdersTotal() in a static or global variable for change.

hmmmmm,

thanks guys for your help & corporation.

i'm think to make my own script and make hotkey for it F9, so when the customer press F9, my script will run and i will call the Order Window, then i will make my action. is this write ??

u can't set "F9" 4 a hotkey
Reason: