New Version of MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal Build 419 - page 5

Dam..

Need value of day for this TimeDayOfYear(Time[i]) on TF > D1 . On WN1 always is 1.. pls repair this !

Build 419, Terminal: Fixed #3:

3. Terminal: Fixed display of text information of coordinates of the horizontal and vertical line objects in the chart, in the case of scaling of displayed fonts in the control panel. Now the size of the text does not depend on the scale and has the same font as the main information in the chart.

Most of my sub-window texts uses font : Courier New Bold, Size 9. Build 419 seems to render this font size (9) larger than previous builds. Font sizes 8 or 10 renders the same size in build 419 as previous builds. Why does font size 9 renders larger texts?

Hello,

Since two months, it's not possible to download GBPAUD and GBPCAD data in the history center.

Will it be fixed in the next update ?

Thanks a lot.

There is still problem with copy of code in Windows 7 64 - bit version. Terminal crashes somethimes when trying to copy some code from Metaeditor. I have tried to install to My Documents or to create folder for MT4 ... it does NOT work. Please fix it. This is ridiculous!

Yes it seems still are some bugs on the 419

Regards

Free forex signals http://www.robotforexsignals.com

robotforex:

Yes it seems still are some bugs on the 419

Regards

Wow . . . -65% "growth"

reptile:
Need value of day for this TimeDayOfYear(Time[i]) on TF > D1 . On WN1 always is 1.. pls repair this !
  1. TF > D1 are not supported in the tester Testing Features and Limits in MetaTrader 4 - MQL4 Articles
  2. There is no PERIOD_WN1 Assuming you mean MN1 have you tried it outside the tester.

I would like to know if my broker server need to be updated as well in order for the MT4 platform to be wokring properly.

This is because my borker only provide up to version4 Build 399.

I decided to manually update by downloading the terminal.exe(build 419) and just replace the exisiting terminal.exe(build 399)

but there was a problem. "common error" appear in the connection status and in the journal it says old version of server

what could be the problem

anyone please help on this

What part of "old version of server" was unclear? Your broker doesn't support the newer version.

WHRoeder:
  1. TF > D1 are not supported in the tester Testing Features and Limits in MetaTrader 4 - MQL4 Articles
  2. There is no PERIOD_WN1 Assuming you mean MN1 have you tried it outside the tester.

Ok, but if candle show on time scale x as some day - then candle can return day value .. whats is problem if any candle from tf > D1 have Day.. this can be helpfull

I see probably other bug. When we do if .. for time

timeB[1]= 2012.05.01

timeB[2]= 2012-05.01

timeB[3]= 01.05.2012

timeB[4]= 01-05-2012

timeB[5]= 2012.05.02

timeB[6]= 2012.05.03

if(time[i] == timeB[i] ){

looks variables alwyas are as integer but condition not return true/false.. for all i .. if in real fact time == timeB sometimes only for first 2 i in array.