EA with 28 indicators, more than 300 functions type dll and +20000 code lines - page 4

commgrow:
can you make code for simple specification i will provide.
Use the jobs section then you and the coder have some kind of protection: MT4 & MT5 Jobs

commgrow:
can you make code for simple specification i will provide.

Hello commgrow,

I'm sorry but I do not understand your question, perhaps it is because my native language is not English.

Can you make again your question in a more easy way for me to understand? If is about making code, everything depends on the complexity, but i always like to help the others, so I think it will be best if you expose your question or doubt.

Best Regards.

The Programmer

nqueiros

nquerios why this EA not working properly in my mt4, iuse mt4 instaforex.. after i put this EA to the chart and set your default parameter it's always shutdown my mt4.. and also if i try to bactest it.. please give me solution

thanks..before

sufi

nqueiros:

Hello to everyone,
3 Years ago, I started to create what was probably the most complex EA you will find in internet, it has an very complex algorithm that allow you to choose every condition on every indicator you select.
I'm a skill programmer, I have programmed real machine robots in industry for 13 years, actually I have my own EA with more than 20000 code lines and over 300 dlls, and I can say he has artificial intelligence. If some Programmer want my help for something or any special function I can provide it or help you. My EA took 3 years to make it.I know c++ and robot languages like heidenhain, fagor, fanuc, miltronics or celca.
I decided to share my EA to a few people, you can download it at http://www.irobotea.com

You can use at same time 10 indicators from the 28 available, you can also connect the indicators or made them working alone, you can set various strategies like Breakeven, Trailing Stop or Maximize Profit, you can set TP and SL to Auto, or Auto+ Manual or only Manual, set the risk to Auto or define it in manual, and much more you only can see when run the EA.
Tell me your opinion and what you think about it, ideas are welcome as well.

I'm not selling my EA, only searching opinions and ideas! This is limited to number of people who I can call of “Friends”.

lol nqueiros im so intrested about your irobotea and can you email me to ondwandwe@ymail.com to be connected with you.

29100:

lol nqueiros im so intrested about your irobotea and can you email me to ondwandwe@ymail.com to be connected with you.

Hello, I'm so sorry to only now answer you, these days i have not entered here, but I will add your email now.

Best Regards

NQ

Hello Traders, I would like to invite you to see the result of a amazing strategy with this EA.
In just 10 days earned 100%. See with your own eyes.

Itls down to 40% a week later, which is certainly not that bad.

Regarding to your "Mamuth" expert, so many objects are not easy to install in already crowded librairies, may I suggest subfoldering as a way to achieve a quieter install. It 's possible with both indicators and experts executables.

galafron:

Itls down to 40% a week later, which is certainly not that bad.

Regarding to your "Mamuth" expert, so many objects are not easy to install in already crowded librairies, may I suggest subfoldering as a way to achieve a quieter install. It 's possible with both indicators and experts executables.

Hello galafron,

I believe that is possible through the windows libraries, however I have not investigated that.

I can't handle everything my self. On the the set was constructed by a friend mine, he is trying to improve this set. Let's see what happens.

Best Regards

NQ

He may have to change the calls to imports and iCustom adding the directory to the filename..

The manual says the robot would not work other than in a demo account or testing, I wonder how can an account be known as demo or not.

galafron:
The manual says the robot would not work other than in a demo account or testing, I wonder how can an account be known as demo or not.

https://docs.mql4.com/check/isdemo
Reason: