EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 450

Here's the result, Yusuf's demo ran out:

yosuf:

Absolutely right, but keep in mind, I myself along with you learn to understand it, so do not judge me strictly, and help to understand and interpret the indicator correctly to make it useful.

Imagine that you have bought, or in this case made it yourself, a car.

Now you are asking me to teach you how to use the car, which pedal to press and which lever to shift, just by looking at it.

You do not know the rules of the road.

margaret:
I'm sorry. But how can you create something you don't understand? So you didn't create it?

These are the first steps of an indicator developed from the depths of theory, which I myself created https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/250 and there's nothing wrong, in my opinion, if I myself even clarify some things in practical terms, that's why I say so directly that I'm learning to understand it.

MrCoffee:

Here's the result, Yusuf's demo ran out:

No, he's just a gambling Paramosha, he wanted to chop cabbage for 5 lots at a time. MM doesn't know.

Ilap70:
The discs in the comr are different for everyone. Add comment, attach file (review, etc.). You can see the path. The result is only text, no screenshot attached. Even embarrassing...

Have you pressed the "insert" button?

Browse (look for a file on the com- ery) - Insert (wait for the picture to load in the comment window) - Add a comment.

MrCoffee:

Yusuf, you need a system, you can try to fit it in, but pictures are not enough for that!!!

Yeah, by the way, judging by the screenshots you should soon start a new demo account, the current one has run out....

If it was an important demo account, I would have found a way to hide it, and you keep saying I do not understand what.

Put/call ratio 1.2, lots of puts, down tomorrow. Maybe 1.3950. Who's thinking?

torgus:

Put ratio 1.2, lots of puts, down tomorrow. Maybe 1.3950. Who's thinking?

Who knows, may be it will be at H4, we will try to draw the pincer, if we succeed in drawing it back, we may jump to 4205, I think it looks so easy to the bottom!

beekeeper:

Did the phrase about being careful help?
You live and learn... I read your posts, take notes on small things, you have a lot of thoughts. The GURU of the forum has brought some profit, for example: strangerr - "the pound flew away to die..." And exactly, it flew +nnnn to the deposit. He had a special mention about silver, the deposit was added too. MARGARET -

margaret 22.03.2011 02:17

Coming in on the Day from the top-down at the upper limit of the Bollinger 1.4216, - also on the chupa-chups with our depo worked. The rest is up to us, people listen and don't make a mistake. Thank you all!

torgus:

Put ratio 1.2, lots of puts, down tomorrow. Maybe 1.3950. Who's thinking?

I think otherwise, probably back to 1.4166
Reason: