EA with 28 indicators, more than 300 functions type dll and +20000 code lines

Hello to everyone,
3 Years ago, I started to create what was probably the most complex EA you will find in internet, it has an very complex algorithm that allow you to choose every condition on every indicator you select.
I'm a skill programmer, I have programmed real machine robots in industry for 13 years, actually I have my own EA with more than 20000 code lines and over 300 dlls, and I can say he has artificial intelligence. If some Programmer want my help for something or any special function I can provide it or help you. My EA took 3 years to make it.I know c++ and robot languages like heidenhain, fagor, fanuc, miltronics or celca.
I decided to share my EA to a few people, you can download it at http://www.irobotea.com

You can use at same time 10 indicators from the 28 available, you can also connect the indicators or made them working alone, you can set various strategies like Breakeven, Trailing Stop or Maximize Profit, you can set TP and SL to Auto, or Auto+ Manual or only Manual, set the risk to Auto or define it in manual, and much more you only can see when run the EA.
Tell me your opinion and what you think about it, ideas are welcome as well.

I'm not selling my EA, only searching opinions and ideas! This is limited to number of people who I can call of “Friends”.

Perhaps you missed this when you registered . . .

Look here: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/register It says . . . "4. Posting of advertising messages is forbidden. "

I'm not selling my EA, only searching opinions and ideas!

If you're looking for constructive opinions and ideas then provide the mql4_codes for this audience.

ubzen:

I'm not selling my EA, only searching opinions and ideas!

If you're looking for constructive opinions and ideas then provide the mql4_codes for this audience.

Ok, i will provide one function, one of the most important my EA have, the name is TerminalOrders. With this function you can store all the orders parameters to a string array, and working only with this function you can hide SL and TP from broker, as well to insert master words to control the Order in the process..The Function has the capability to auto actualize it self, knowing when a ticket is runing or had been closed by the terminal, and delete all the tycket data from the array.

Files:

nqueiros:

Ok, i will provide one function, one of the most important my EA have, the name is TerminalOrders. With this function you can store all the orders parameters to a string array, and working only with this function you can hide SL and TP from broker, as well to insert master words to control the Order in the process..The Function has the capability to auto actualize it self, knowing weh a ticket is runing or had been closed be the terminal, and delete all the data from the array.

Thats really good coding and commenting. I look forward to seeing allot more of your codes.

Do you utilize this tool within your own trading or was it created for the intellectual-coding challenge and then you moved on to other things?

ubzen:

Thats really good coding and commenting. I look forward to seeing allot more of your codes.

Do you utilize this tool within your own trading or was it created for the intellectual-coding challenge and then you moved on to other things?

This is one of the 310 function I have to create, I have create every function as long I was developing the EA, some functions I take me more than 2 weeks, but as I say, nothing is impossible with math. Here I leave another function to the community of programmers.

Files:

nqueiros, this is.... You have tons of patience to build this mountain advisor. Damn, are you really okay after these 3 years? :D

By the way, what PC recources do someone needs to run this giant EA?

JDeel:

nqueiros, this is.... You have tons of patience to build this mountain advisor. Damn, are you really okay after these 3 years? :D

By the way, what PC recources do someone needs to run this giant EA?

This is not patience, I really like to do programs, and it’s what I do in my free time.

You don’t need a great computer, the EA is made to ignore partes of the code that don’t use, to work in real time any pc fits, but if you want to testing, that’s another conversation.

Try by yourself; I think it’s the better way to get your own conclusions.

New Version is Out

Version: 24-03-2012

-Included option to control max of consecutive of orders closed with loss and if,stop x time.
-Included option to control max of orders closed with loss during x time and if, stop x time.
-Included this options in Graphic and Show Remaing Time.
-Fixed minor bugs.

Amazing stuff, really, good work! Never seen such an EA!

You are Great ! Admiring !

Maybe, EA should be a evoluting, self - repair tool, like a man, then it can live in its environment.

Reason: