do not show indicators in strategy tester visualization mode

Hi,

is there any body who can tell me how can I do not show the indicators in strategy tester visualization mode.

I used IndicatorRelease() but it does not work at all.

please advise 

Nasser Hassanzadeh:

Hi,

is there any body who can tell me how can I do not show the indicators in strategy tester visualization mode.

please advise 

To Hide the indicators please use the following line

HideTestIndicators(true);

SHERIFF Hassan

Thanks for your comment, it can not work in mql5, I think it is belongs to mql4. Do you have any other idea?

Nasser Hassanzadeh:

Thanks for your comment, it can not work in mql5, I think it is belongs to mql4. Do you have any other idea?

Oops... Sorry.  i thought it was mql4.com forum.

SHERIFF Hassan:

How can we do that?

Nasser Hassanzadeh:

Hi,

please advise 

No easy way.

You need to use custom indicator only, and code them to not draw anything when Visual backtest mode is detected.

Alain Verleyen:

No easy way.

You need to use custom indicator only, and code them to not draw anything when Visual backtest mode is detected.

thanks for your feedback please let me know more about that. how can I detect visual backtest mode? and please give me an idea in example if it is possible.

This makes me a sad panda.

Nasser Hassanzadeh:
thanks for your feedback please let me know more about that. how can I detect visual backtest mode? and please give me an idea in example if it is possible.

Check out these docs: https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/check/mqlinfointeger and

https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/constants/environment_state/mql5_programm_info#enum_mql_info_integer

Documentation on MQL5: Checkup / MQLInfoInteger
Documentation on MQL5: Checkup / MQLInfoInteger
  • www.mql5.com
Checkup / MQLInfoInteger - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5
Reason: