Strategy with a detailed performance

Files:

2 days, 72 trades 100% winners - I don't believe it.

Post your code.

Scalping with no stop loss - always high stakes!

-BB-

Look at his other posts an see, that this on is not serious, too. I hoped, nobody would answer...

Update Detailed Statement

If you aren't sharing code or talking strategies I think your post/thread constitutes as being spam as you would then only be here to advertise for yourself. thread should be removed by reason of being spam

1005phillip:

If you aren't sharing code or talking strategies I think your post/thread constitutes as being spam as you would then only be here to advertise for yourself. thread should be removed by reason of being spam

Dear 1005phillip:
I am very willing to share their strategy, but because of the complexity and risk strategy as it must share programming code available to put friends.
I never intend to promote or generate spam, and not since 2003 have focused on this strategy and I hope soon I can with the help of your friends and useful applications for this strategy to define and put everyone in authority.
I hope thanks to God without the risk of creating a strategy and I give everyone.

At the end of last update for this strategy I place here.

Hi
The exact performance parameters of three basic strategies that are explained below:
1 - correct diagnosis with high long-term trend
2 - the entry point of the composition of the seven operational control
3 - Stop floats in the first witnesses price return any amount of losses

Last update of this contract:

Are you posting this to get congratulatory feedback?

Looking for someone to talk to about forex system?

Looking for a programmer?

To promote how good you think you are? (SPAM)

or do you like wasting people time with pointless posts?

hamid900 cracks me up 8)))

Everybody and their grand-mother have done a back-test with a high frequency scalper which quadrupled the account size within a week. And everyone also knows that the key is not how fast you grow the account but rather how fast it falls. If memory serves me correctly, those are not even results from a real account, rather those were mostly back-tests form selected periods of time. Personally, I know of 2-3 different people who've got high frequency scalpers which places on average 50+ trades per day on REAL accounts. The key to how you keep the $$$ is based solely upon the money management of Stop@ percentage of Equity and Start over again small. If that was really a set-it-forget-it EA, you would have showed us a back-test which lasted more than a few days by now !!!

What is the purpose of this thread? This is not share-your-statement.com, this is mql4.com, so where is the mql4?
Reason: