Strategy with a detailed performance - page 2

APeng:
Look at his other posts an see, that this on is not serious, too. I hoped, nobody would answer...
I answered, only to save noobs from being sucked in.

the beauty in the capital market: you can earn tens or even hundred thousand percent and more, to lose, you can't more than one hundred percent

But according to the strategy of continuing to follow procedures and control orders last trading update is as follows:

1 - Time for something intended strategy with regard to capital stocks and the M15 is so small and the target delay and greed is permissible.

2 - DeM (14)-MACD (12 "26" 9)-RSI (14)-Stoch (5 "3" 3)-WPR (14)-Gator (14)-ADX (14) are trading seven witnesses who ok Moving (25) Type the command issued and the trader placed on alert status and wait the appropriate entry point by the PS (0.2) are shown with appropriate size and enter the inventory position process of completing PS (0.2) of the market
is removed.

3 - Risk level to limit losses proportional to the amount of intake pipe can be investigated. For example, maybe we can work a month in 1000 dollars to profits, but if our position in an opposite or ambiguous losses were much better manually with the following alert status Moving (35) and always consider the price Triling with 60 to 70 pips keep active. This will cause a loss of earnings amount to be deducted from the inventory, not raw, but considering my work experience and evidence of trading orders, in the third and fourth waves itself you will not find any entry point that will result in a loss But if mental error or confusion caused error in login trader psychology was better the first time possible without delay greed and follow the instructions to limit losses.

Files:

One of the main problems of this style of trading is to identify trends.
But the trend line of contact time with the price movement, is best to have caution and focus.
As RSI and ADX indicators of relative trends as the pursuer in this strategy are really practical.

Last update is as follows:

Files:
Reason: