request arbitration in MQL5 job - page 2

I request job to be cancelled (req. arbitrage) yesterday, but no answer yet. How long will it take for this to be resolved? 

Coder took the assignment and after 1-1/2 later, he said he is having a laptop problem and can't do the job and asked me to cancel the order, so I did.

Money is locked and until it is released, I can't select other coder for the job. 

CodyBoy:

I request job to be cancelled (req. arbitrage) yesterday, but no answer yet. How long will it take for this to be resolved? 

Coder took the assignment and after 1-1/2 later, he said he is having a laptop problem and can't do the job and asked me to cancel the order, so I did.

Money is locked and until it is released, I can't select other coder for the job. 

It shouldn't take too long, but it is the weekend now so I would suggest to expect something early next week.

Thanks for the info.

Arbitration take much time in my case, i am waiting for response more than 20days.

Its bad, because jobs will busy developer box's. and some customers leave pages when receive their ex4 files.

I have request , one of mql5 moderators answer my arbitration on this job.

https://www.mql5.com/en/job/82062

Freelance service at MQL5.com: Two indicators, two timeframes
Freelance service at MQL5.com: Two indicators, two timeframes
  • www.mql5.com
1. First it analyzes whether there is a situation of overbought and oversold (using the Stochastic and RSI indicators) on the daily chart. 2. After that, I want it to confirm if there is any divergence (in the RSI, MACD, the stochastic, CCI) indicators in the H4 chart. 3. I want to be able to test the same strategy on other timeframes...

Hamed Nikseresht:

Arbitration take much time in my case, i am waiting for response more than 20days.

Its bad, because jobs will busy developer box's. and some customers leave pages when receive their ex4 files.

I have request , one of mql5 moderators answer my arbitration on this job.

https://www.mql5.com/en/job/82062

Forum moderators do not have any influence in the Freelance section, only the Admin have that control.

I was recently in a similar situation and all they told me to do was the following and nothing else: "If you continue the order execution, please cancel the arbitration. You will be able to request it again, in case you cannot solve the issue."

Obviously, that does not offer any solution what-so-ever and leaves it up to you to resolve it on your own. Unfortunately, MetaQuotes does not seem to be interested in offering a proper arbitration service as the money is already in their accounts and they really don't care.

I don't plan to ever use the Freelance section ever again on this site!

One of my jobs remain in arbitration for 2 months,

Customer reject my payment request and we cant find a solution and unfortunatly moderator dont response on job too.

Please one of moderators pay attention to this job.

This job code is : 93901

https://www.mql5.com/en/job/93901

Freelance service at MQL5.com: An Expert Advisor for Straddle Trades, Basket Trades, and Grid Trades in MT4
Freelance service at MQL5.com: An Expert Advisor for Straddle Trades, Basket Trades, and Grid Trades in MT4
  • www.mql5.com
Grid Trading is entering multiple buy stop orders and buy limit orders at the same time for a long position, or sell stop orders and sell limit orders at the same time for a short position. Both group of orders usually contain a market execution order, but the Grid needs to be configurable. See examples of various grid...

No Any Solution ?

I have request that admin or one of moderators, help me. me and my customer in our project need judge in arbitration.

Hi, I am really new and apologize upfront.  I had an EA created and one of the requirements is not working.  The developer was very responsive so I had no reason to think we would not get it corrected.  Is it too late to arbitrate the order?  I did approve the final step and I am not finding any arbitration button. 

MQL arbitration robot cant solve issues between customer and developer.

No any better solution like that automatically decision.

Developer and customer must waste much time , and there is no any moderator.

I have problem in job #107194

Reason: