[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 675

OnGoing:
So the next day, back to battle! You can't do without it. There's almost everything in the textbook.

I'm going to start with this picture!

OnGoing:

Yes, I don't argue, its functions are useful. Some people find them easier to use. Perhaps it's a matter of taste and everyone's "writing style".

I find it easier to scribble a few lines myself rather than go digging into another person's thoughts. Plus, as I have already said, the specifics of tasks I have to solve don't always allow me to.

And where is there to dig? I do not even look into the innards of a function, I just insert it into my code. For example, when opening an order, I don't need to dig in this function. All that is needed is there, a skilled programmer has thought of everything.

I only look into the function when I have to change it to suit my needs, but that is very rare.

vladds:
which page do you want to start with?

Best from herehttps://book.mql4.com/ru/samples/expert

The rest is essentially background information that you'll need once you get into the process so much that you can't tear yourself away)

OnGoing:

Best from here https://book.mql4.com/ru/samples/expert

The rest is essentially background information that will be needed once you get into the process so much that you can't tear yourself away)

what a coincidence! :) thank you!

khorosh:

Where do you dig around in there? I don't even look inside the function, I just paste it into the code and that's it. For example, opening an order, I don't need to dig in this function. All you need is there, a skilled programmer has thought of everything.

I only look into the function when I have to modify it a bit to suit my needs, but that's very rare.

Oh, don't be ridiculous) I can add this opening in a couple of minutes, and it will be added to the wrapper I need for this very task.

Rather than inserting some "half-finished product" and then trying to mold the same thing out of it anyway.

khorosh:
So no one is forcing you to measure up. I'm just asking you to tell me what your thing is that you mentioned. Get to the bottom of it.

What's there to talk about? It's all there in the text.

You have to understand that a fora is not a fund where historical trends take place.

Fora is on a large scale a flat market. Just what you need for bilateral ilanos.

To minimise drawdown you need to scale correctly, measure volatility, and get the two ilanos to fully hedge each other.

Eventually, they should pull their takeaways towards each other, and ideally, close their series almost simultaneously.

Using a broker with zero margin on lots, it is possible to achieve a maximum drawdown of approx. 5-7% over a fairly long period of trading time.

Farmers, on the other hand, prefer to work intraday, and heroically fight the micro-trends that are killing their deposits.

GEFEL:

...Fora is on a large scale a flat market. Just what the bilateral ilanos need.

And if the fall of 2008 repeats itself? What will happen to such a MACRO ILAN?

vladds:

I'm going to start with this picture!

Good for you. Soon you'll be coding on your own!

But I advise you to start at the very beginning of the book.

GEFEL:

Villagers, on the other hand, prefer to work intraday, and fight heroically against the micro-trends that are killing their deposits.

The villagers simply do not know where the price will go, so they try to create a universal trap for it )))). Otherwise, they would be NOT villagers ))))

The original plan was to increase profits by almost two times a day!

I will strive for that!

Reason: