Code to FIX

Hi there folks.

This indicator does NOT repaint the past, and besides the false signals, it gives excelent signals to enter and exit trades.

The big problem is that sometimes the arrows stop to appear, and the indicator needs reset .

When the indicator is reset manually changing chart timeframe and back again, it redraws the latest arrow with new data. But it doesn't do this automatically.

Can someone please review code below and advise if this indicator code can be altered to keep chart arrows current, without the arrows desappear.

Thank you very much in advance. I need urgent help.

Nietsche wrote >>

Hi there folks.

This indicator does NOT repaint the past, and besides the false signals, it gives excelent signals to enter and exit trades.

The big problem is that sometimes the arrows stop to appear, and the indicator needs reset .

When the indicator is reset manually changing chart timeframe and back again, it redraws the latest arrow with new data. But it doesn't do this automatically.

Can someone please review code below and advise if this indicator code can be altered to keep chart arrows current, without the arrows desappear.

Thank you very much in advance. I need urgent help.

#property copyright "Copyright � 2004, MetaQuotes Software Corp."
#property link "https://www.metaquotes.net//"

#property indicator_chart_window
#property indicator_buffers 4
#property indicator_color1 CLR_NONE
#property indicator_color2 CLR_NONE
#property indicator_color3 Lime
#property indicator_color4 Yellow

int g_period_76 = 8;
int g_period_80 = 21;
int g_period_84 = 17;
bool gi_88 = FALSE;
double g_ibuf_92[];
double g_ibuf_96[];
double g_ibuf_100[];
double g_ibuf_104[];
int gi_108 = 0;
int gi_112 = 0;
double gd_116 = 0.0;
double gd_unused_124 = 0.0;

int init() {
SetIndexStyle(0, DRAW_NONE);
SetIndexBuffer(0, g_ibuf_92);
SetIndexStyle(1, DRAW_NONE, STYLE_DASH, 3);
SetIndexBuffer(1, g_ibuf_96);
SetIndexStyle(2, DRAW_ARROW, STYLE_DASH, 3);
SetIndexArrow(2, 233);
SetIndexBuffer(2, g_ibuf_100);
SetIndexEmptyValue(2, 0.0);
SetIndexStyle(3, DRAW_ARROW, STYLE_DASH, 3);
SetIndexArrow(3, 234);
SetIndexBuffer(3, g_ibuf_104);
SetIndexEmptyValue(3, 0.0);
return (0);
}

int deinit() {
ObjectsDeleteAll(0, OBJ_ARROW);
return (0);
}

int start() {
int li_4 = IndicatorCounted();
double l_irsi_8 = 0;
bool li_16 = FALSE;
double l_price_20 = 0;
if (li_4 < 0) return (-1);
if (li_4 > 0) li_4--;
int li_0 = Bars - li_4;
for (int li_28 = 0; li_28 < li_0; li_28++) {
g_ibuf_92[li_28] = iMA(NULL, 0, g_period_76, 0, MODE_LWMA, PRICE_CLOSE, li_28);
g_ibuf_96[li_28] = iMA(NULL, 0, g_period_80, 0, MODE_LWMA, PRICE_CLOSE, li_28);
l_irsi_8 = iRSI(NULL, 0, g_period_84, PRICE_CLOSE, li_28);
gd_116 = g_ibuf_92[li_28] - g_ibuf_96[li_28];
if (gd_116 > 0.0 && l_irsi_8 > 50.0) gi_108 = 1;
else
if (gd_116 < 0.0 && l_irsi_8 < 50.0) gi_108 = 2;
if (gi_108 == 1 && gi_112 == 2) {
g_ibuf_104[li_28 - 1] = High[li_28 - 1] - 5.0 * Point;
li_16 = TRUE;
l_price_20 = Ask;
} else {
if (gi_108 == 2 && gi_112 == 1) {
g_ibuf_100[li_28 - 1] = Low[li_28 - 1] - 5.0 * Point;
li_16 = TRUE;
l_price_20 = Bid;
}
}
gi_112 = gi_108;
gd_unused_124 = gd_116;
}
if (gi_88 && li_16) {
PlaySound("alert2.wav");
if (gi_112 == 1) MessageBox("Entry point: buy at " + l_price_20 + "!!", "Entry Point", 0);
else
if (gi_112 == 2) MessageBox("Entry point: sell at " + l_price_20 + "!!", "Entry Point", 0);
li_16 = FALSE;
}
RefreshRates();
return (0);
}

Other point: When the arrows stop to appear means the indicator is not working anymore OR is only a visual problem?

Because i'm going to creat a EA using this indicator, and if the indicator stop to run when the arrows stop to appear i must to fix it before.

Rgds.

Please, can anyone help me?

Nietsche:

Please, can anyone help me?

This is decompiled code. Why don't u ask who ever u stole it from?

gordon wrote >>

Decompiled? What are u talking about??? I found this indicator in .MQ4 extension in a forex forum...

gordon wrote >>

i'm testing thousands of indicators, reading thousands of fx forums.....Who are u to say i'm a thief? come on, respect at least!!!

Nietsche:

i'm testing thousands of indicators, reading thousands of fx forums.....Who are u to say i'm a thief? come on, respect at least!!!

OK, I take it back, sorry. But regardless, this code was obviously decompiled.

gordon wrote >>

OK, I take it back, sorry. But regardless, this code was obviously decompiled.

Ok Gordon, no problem... i even don't know how to decompile a code....i'm trying to be a winner in fx market, working hard on it for 2 years.....i'm watching this indicator live for 3 weeks, and until now i don't see one repaint, BUT sometimes the arrows stop to appear and need to be reseted.....for manual trading this is a problem, what do u think for automatic trading? If i develop a robot using the signals of this indicator, this is a problem (the arrows stop to appear), or is just a "visual" problem?? Rgds.

Nietsche:

Ok Gordon, no problem... i even don't know how to decompile a code....i'm trying to be a winner in fx market, working hard on it for 2 years.....i'm watching this indicator live for 3 weeks, and until now i don't see one repaint, BUT sometimes the arrows stop to appear and need to be reseted.....for manual trading this is a problem, what do u think for automatic trading? If i develop a robot using the signals of this indicator, this is a problem (the arrows stop to appear), or is just a "visual" problem?? Rgds.

I have no opinion (I don't use indicators).

Good luck.

And regardless of WHO decompiled the code (ie. abused the copyright, stole the code, whatever way you want to put it), to lend any support would be to support this sort of abuse. Count me out too.

CB

cloudbreaker wrote >>

And regardless of WHO decompiled the code (ie. abused the copyright, stole the code, whatever way you want to put it), to lend any support would be to support this sort of abuse. Count me out too.

CB

thank you gordon for attention.

CB i'm not a thief!

i guess a indicator who's in PUBLIC forums is able to be used. I don't understand your posture.

i see hypocrisy on it!!! Anyway, i can see nobody wanna help here.

Reason: