Objects on chart

Just recently, all objects disappear from my charts when I switch to another chart. I have checked Object settings but cannot find anything wrong. Please kindly advise. Thank you.

"Just recently, all objects disappear from my charts when I switch to another chart."

Show pictures.

There is a possibility they are still on the chart but you don't see them. If you switch from EURUSD to USDJPY they will be placed much higher or lower.

alekstrajkov:
There is a possibility they are still on the chart but you don't see them. If you switch from EURUSD to USDJPY they will be placed much higher or lower.

No, when I place lines on EURUSD then look at another chart and then come back to EURUSD they are not there. Also when I put lines on any Weekly chart, they do not show on the Daily chart. Really weird

Any help would be most appreciated. Thank you.

Take all indicators off your chart, and retry.

One of them may be using ObjectsDeleteAll() as a quick and dirty cleanup of itself.

phy:

Take all indicators off your chart, and retry.

One of them may be using ObjectsDeleteAll() as a quick and dirty cleanup of itself.

Thank you, you are right. It seems I have a bug or something in an indicator and then my template. When I bring up any new chart, any time frame and add a line and then switch time frames, it is still there. This shows the problem is in my template and one of the indicators used on it so its now a process of elimination to find out which is the culprit.

Thank you very much for your help.

eirron:

Thank you, you are right. It seems I have a bug or something in an indicator and then my template. When I bring up any new chart, any time frame and add a line and then switch time frames, it is still there. This shows the problem is in my template and one of the indicators used on it so its now a process of elimination to find out which is the culprit.

Thank you very much for your help.

I found the indicator which was deleting all objects when added to my chart. Sure enough, when I went into the code, there was a line <Objects delete all>. Problem fixed when I deleted this line from the code.

Thank you all for your help.

Reason: