What will you do if we have no more ATC? - page 5

graziani: there is nothing more simple then to organize a forum championship without prize money.

Its not as simple as you might think. I found out the hard-way.

Someone have to draft a rule which would be equivalent to a Constitution.

Saying No-Rules and Everything allowed wouldn't work either tho it sounds simple.

You have to come to agreement on stuff like Start-Time || Starting $ || Instruments || EA or Manual or Both.

People would say Rules are unfair like Start-Time etc and try making Amendments to the Constitution.

Once you say No-the-rules are set, people would start feeling alienated.

Lastly, without a Prize, most people wouldn't put in the effort.

Submitting fun EA || Manually Trading for Fun || might be easy for you and I but not for Everyone.

RaptorUK:
It's already been "organised" . . . did you miss it ?

obviously i did :)

@ubzen

it demands practically no effort. meaning that everyone who is calling for a competition, can start it himself in agreement with moderators.
in worst case, it will look like bughunt by angevoyageur few weeks ago :)

graziani:

obviously i did :)

Here you are . . . https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/12576
Registration started NOW for UNOFFICIAL Automated Trading Championship 2013!!
Registration started NOW for UNOFFICIAL Automated Trading Championship 2013!!
  • www.mql5.com
Registration started NOW for UNOFFICIAL Automated Trading Championship 2013!

graziani:

@ubzen

it demands practically no effort. meaning that everyone who is calling for a competition, can start it himself in agreement with moderators.
in worst case, it will look like bughunt by angevoyageur few weeks ago :)

It takes a lot of effort,  just look at the failed attempts . . .  you should listen to Ubzen  he has direct experience.

ah, so actually nobody is interested in competition, as there are no prices, we just got lots of pussies whining here....

and i didn't find this competition thread as it is on page 143 of search 'competition' results.  :)  ok, i don't know where it is, but it's not on first 5 ;) 

What do you think bellow world championship?

http://www.worldcupchampionships.com/enter-championship

Enter Championship « worldcuptradingchampionships.com
  • www.worldcupchampionships.com
Trading futures and forex involves significant risk of loss and is not suitable for everyone. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.
Reason: