What will you do if we have no more ATC? - page 4

ATC must be a tradition. not just a promotion. even there is no prize. we want the glory of the champion

jonssen:
ATC must be a tradition. not just a promotion. even there is no prize. we want the glory of the champion
Ok, will you pay for the organization ?

angevoyageur:
Ok, will you pay for the organization ?

if the competition fee less than 100USD. I will pay.

jonssen:

if the competition fee less than 100USD. I will pay.
I mean, such championship needs money to be organized. As far as I know, Metaquotes don't continue ATC mainly for economical reason. So if you want a championship you need to find money. Ask a fee is one way but I doubt you can find enough participants to pay this fee if there is no prize at the end.

angevoyageur:
I mean, such championship needs money to be organized. As far as I know, Metaquotes don't continue ATC mainly for economical reason. So if you want a championship you need to find money. Ask a fee is one way but I doubt you can find enough participants to pay this fee if there is no prize at the end.

give me the official permission. maybe i can find couple Chinese sponsors to run this championship

jonssen:

give me the official permission. maybe i can find couple Chinese sponsors to run this championship
I am not working for Metaquotes, you can propose your idea directly to the company.

jonssen:

Great........ I hope it is done.

angevoyageur:
I'll laugh to see people complain.
that's cool with me too

there is nothing more simple then to organize a forum championship without prize money.

we only need a moderator(s) support to keep the rules and contestant signal list in first post of a thread.

everyone who wants to participate will create a signal on MQ demo server, and register the signal in the forum competition thread.

at the end of period, every signal that has no trades prior to start and after the end of competition period, will be in top chart.

so ... how about first round from 1st March till  1st June? Also, it doesn't matter if you join in later, everything should be allowed.

And if we will have a minimum assistance from MQ, i believe that they can tell us at the end which signal was manually traded.
If it matters, to me this is irrelevant.

We can even allow for both MT4 and MT5 to participate. 

graziani:

there is nothing more simple then to organize a forum championship without prize money.

It's already been "organised" . . . did you miss it ?
Reason: