Registration started NOW for UNOFFICIAL Automated Trading Championship 2013!!

We are proud to announce that we're here just now started registration
 for our own UNOFFICIAL Automated Trading Championship 2013 based on Signal service at MQL4.Community and  MQL5.Community.

We have NO SPONSOR, THEREFORE NO JURY.
And that means NO RULE IS THE ONLY RULE.

So, of course No Testing.
Anybody say "I'm IN!" here in this thread, and start providing Signal on October 7th, 2013 with $10,000 initial deposit on ANY demo account, will be eligible to compete till the end date, December 27th, 2013.

Winner will be chosen by number of Subscribers on the end of that date, and/or Growth.
Prize will be unlimited, because you can continue to provide your Signal with the HONOR of WINNER.

"I'm IN!" 

No official  championship this year ?

Stalker83:

No official  championship this year ?

unfortunately, so far we know...

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/12123 

IN

alohafx:

Winner will be chosen by number of Subscribers on the end of that date, and/or Growth.

Which is it ?   number of subscribers  ?  or number of subscribers and growth ?    how does number of subscribers relate to growth when evaluating performance for deciding the winner ?

If a signal is free how will you determine if Subscribers are real or just extra users the signal provider has registered ? 

RaptorUK:

Which is it ?   number of subscribers  ?  or number of subscribers and growth ?    how does number of subscribers relate to growth when evaluating performance for deciding the winner ?

If a signal is free how will you determine if Subscribers are real or just extra users the signal provider has registered ? 

we can talk about that here.

since we can multi-entry, two eas same symbol but one goes buy, and the other keep selling for 3 month, either one must win.

so, determine by growth will not reliable enuf i think.

how about everybody set the price for 20 credit or so? then fairly put it into subscribers hands. 

if you got 666 subscribers (nice number indeed) for 3 month, you'll get pretty close to the first prize money of the old ATC.

https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/9302

just started testing myself.

it will be deleted before October 7th, 2013.

"ATC2013 alohafx contest 00" will be the name i will use for my first ea on the uATC2013 after that date,

and the number on last 2 digits will be used for my other eas if any.

nobody have to follow this format, but this helps to sort us competitors. 

I'm in.

alohafx:
We are proud to announce that we're here just now started registration
 for our own UNOFFICIAL Automated Trading Championship 2013 based on Signal service at MQL4.Community and  MQL5.Community.
We have NO SPONSOR, THEREFORE NO JURY.
And that means NO RULE IS THE ONLY RULE.
So, of course No Testing.
Anybody say "I'm IN!" here in this thread, and start providing Signal on October 7th, 2013 with $10,000 initial deposit on ANY demo account, will be eligible to compete till the end date, December 27th, 2013.
Prize will be unlimited, because you can continue to provide your Signal with the HONOR of WINNER.

hi

"I'm IN!"

dummy

I'm in!
Reason: