New Services on MQL5.community: Payments and Jobs - page 2

How do I register a complaint about a programmer. The EA is not working properly and he wont respond.

You can leave the feedback on the page of the job discussion (see the left side). Anyway this is not a complaint. This is just a feedback available to read by other customers.

Is it really what you need?

Ok, but I don't see how that is going to get my EA working properly or my money back if the programmer continues to ignore me.

I have read the discussion in your Job and I see that Job was completed without any complaints. Developer doesn't have to add a new option if he doesn't want. You can make a new Job for that.

how to develop indicators in MQL5 .. whether there is an application that must be installed or depending on the user desires ... could lead me to find out ..

Rosh:
I have read the discussion in your Job and I see that Job was completed without any complaints. Developer doesn't have to add a new option if he doesn't want. You can make a new Job for that.

The EA will not trade when it is suppose to...It traded only one time and that is when I first put the EA on...

It is not program it correctly, It does not auto trade. I am not asking for anything else, except for what it is suppose to do as stated in the job description.

OK the programmer is responding, thank you.

I have run into a problem with my programmer: he has disappeared!  He sent me the most recent version of the EA and it looks good.  All I wanted him to do was make one small change and I would approve him for payment.  But he hasn't responded to any of my emails since last Saturday, and it looks like that was the last time he even signed into this site.  Not sure how to proceed from here.  If he's dead or never comes back, I need to hire someone else to wrap up my project.  Can I use some of the money that is in escrow for him to do that?  I really want this project closed ASAP and it's been 6 days now since I've heard from him.  Anyone have any ideas?

Simple4x:

I have run into a problem with my programmer: he has disappeared!  He sent me the most recent version of the EA and it looks good.  All I wanted him to do was make one small change and I would approve him for payment.  But he hasn't responded to any of my emails since last Saturday, and it looks like that was the last time he even signed into this site.  Not sure how to proceed from here.  If he's dead or never comes back, I need to hire someone else to wrap up my project.  Can I use some of the money that is in escrow for him to do that?  I really want this project closed ASAP and it's been 6 days now since I've heard from him.  Anyone have any ideas?

Use the "Arbitrage" function in your job.
Reason: