Discussion of MQL5 Market Products

We are glad to announce that discussion of trading applications is now available in MQL5 Market. Comments tab has appeared in each product's description where all participants can share their experience. Thus, any visitor can leave comments and ask clarifying questions concerning some definite application.

Discussion of MQL5 Market products

Sellers, in turn, have received a convenient tool for interaction with their customers. Besides, the new tab allows sellers to inform about the changes implemented in their application. Sellers will not miss new comments in discussion of their programs, as they will receive the appropriate alerts via personal messages and push notifications in the mobile terminal.

Start discussion of your favorite products right now!

Great news, congratulations.

EDIT: Is it planned to add such possibilities to comment for the Signals service ?

pls send message to developer once new comment is leave

song_song:
pls send message to developer once new comment is leave
"Sellers will not miss new comments in discussion of their programs, as they will receive the appropriate alerts via personal messages and push notifications in the mobile terminal."
MQL5.community - User Memo
MQL5.community - User Memo
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
You have just registered and most likely you have questions such as, "How do I insert a picture to my a message?" "How do I format my MQL5 source code?" "Where are my personal messages kept?" You may have many other questions. In this article, we have prepared some hands-on tips that will help you get accustomed in MQL5.community and take full advantage of its available features.

Hello, I'm new to this site and i will like to know more better about the product they talking about how good and easy to used while trading. Even though we have heard about many robot to use to trade with it but still yet it fail. But when i came across your product am not sure when i go through how you said is working. If you dont mind can someone tell me how it works

nawao:
Hello, I'm new to this site and i will like to know more better about the product they talking about how good and easy to used while trading. Even though we have heard about many robot to use to trade with it but still yet it fail. But when i came across your product am not sure when i go through how you said is working. If you dont mind can someone tell me how it works
What are you talking about ? Which product ? This topic is about a new possibility to discuss about products in the Market.
How to Post a Product in the Market
How to Post a Product in the Market
  • www.mql5.com
Publish your interesting applications in the Market, and they will be immediately available to all traders who use MetaTrader 5 worldwide. The Market is a great opportunity to earn, with an immediate transfer to the account and convenient statistics to help you analyze purchases and downloads of demo versions of your products. All MQL5 programs in the Market are automatically encrypted for a specific buyer, allowing up to three activations, and do not require additional protection from your side.

nawao:
Better you had posted this in general forum, the products discussed in this site is always an Indicator, signal or an Expert Advisor (that trades by the programming: ROBOT). you can try some in market section or with code base. Here in this site you can start learning to build robots to make trades or you can try/purchase or get demo versions of robots programmed by the experienced people, or if you have any trading strategy of your liking, then you can get the same programmed for you with a cost in jobs section in this site.

drbmgojanur:
Better you had posted this in general forum, the products discussed in this site is always an Indicator, signal or an Expert Advisor (that trades by the programming: ROBOT). you can try some in market section or with code base. Here in this site you can start learning to build robots to make trades or you can try/purchase or get demo versions of robots programmed by the experienced people, or if you have any trading strategy of your liking, then you can get the same programmed for you with a cost in jobs section in this site.
This is in the General section . . . 

hello anyone can explained me about its advantage and disadvantage .

When I open my Metatrader5 charts my address bar shows "demo",  How do I get "real"?

lazymjs:
When I open my Metatrader5 charts my address bar shows "demo",  How do I get "real"?
You are off-topic. This thread is about MQL5 Market products.
Why Is MQL5 Market the Best Place for Selling Trading Strategies and Technical Indicators
Why Is MQL5 Market the Best Place for Selling Trading Strategies and Technical Indicators
  • www.mql5.com
MQL5.community Market provides Expert Advisors developers with the already formed market consisting of thousands of potential customers. This is the best place for selling trading robots and technical indicators!
Reason: