Run EA without VPS

Hey. 
I have a client that run my EA on 2 different account (and different brokers) on the same computer and without VPS
It’s possible ? Run EA without VPS can lead to bug ? 
He have an open trade with 1 of the account and no trades with the second. (With the same EA, same settings) 

Can you help? 
Thanks. 

Hugo webflow: Hey. I have a client that run my EA on 2 different account (and different brokers) on the same computer and without VPS. It’s possible ? Run EA without VPS can lead to bug ? He have an open trade with 1 of the account and no trades with the second. (With the same EA, same settings) Can you help? 

Yes, it is totally possible and normal to be able to run an EA on a local PC without a VPS.

It is also normal for an EA with the same parameters to react differently on two different brokers, especially if they are dealing desks and the market being traded is not centralised (e.g. Forex).

However, if you suspect a bug then analyse the conditions and debug your software if you are unsure.

Hugo webflow:
Hey. 
I have a client that run my EA on 2 different account (and different brokers) on the same computer and without VPS
It’s possible ? Run EA without VPS can lead to bug ? 
He have an open trade with 1 of the account and no trades with the second. (With the same EA, same settings) 

Can you help? 
Thanks. 

Yes, it is possible and very normal to run an EA on PC.

It is very possible to run EA on PC without VPS. In the case where the EA is only opening trades in one account broker then check the journal logs of the other account the client is using. Also check if that account is not micro so that the client use mini lot fro 0.1 instead of 0.01

But in a case of network or power outage, you may find yourself with open unattended trades and no EA to manage them.

The VPS isn't needed for any EA to run, but its there to protect you from the above mentioned unexpected problems.

I downloaded an EA from mql5 directly and i guess it was installed automatically but it doesn't work.i use a vps but no trades are opening.i need help

Shawn Binks #:
I downloaded an EA from mql5 directly and i guess it was installed automatically but it doesn't work.i use a vps but no trades are opening.i need help

Nothing is installed automatically, have you read the installation and user manual?

Reason: