Which of the following would you prefer in a trading strategy? - page 2

Most people vote first option, but it is a curious fact that the bestsellers EAs on the MQL5 market seems more aligned with the second option, i.e., 1000% in a week.

Maybe this could be a good discussion of this topic. 

Why Is MQL5 Market the Best Place for Selling Trading Strategies and Technical Indicators
Why Is MQL5 Market the Best Place for Selling Trading Strategies and Technical Indicators
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
MQL5.community Market provides Expert Advisors developers with the already formed market consisting of thousands of potential customers. This is the best place for selling trading robots and technical indicators!

figurelli:

Most people vote first option, but it is a curious fact that the bestsellers EAs on the MQL5 market seems more aligned with the second option, i.e., 1000% in a week.

Maybe this could be a good discussion of this topic. 

Forum

Which of the following would you prefer in a trading strategy?

RaptorUK, 2013.04.30 23:42

There is absolutely no comparison,  anyone who votes for 1000% once cannot add up and has no business trading.  
I stand by my earlier comment ;-)

Raptor admited he lost 150,000 pounds in forex. That must have been jackpot style to lose such a big amount. I do agree some people pretend to hate jackpot style but they attempt it in real life.

tonny:
Raptor admited he lost 150,000 pounds in forex. That must have been jackpot style to lose such a big amount. I do agree some people pretend to hate jackpot style but they attempt it in real life.
No,  he didn't . . . read what I wrote  . . .  twice.

The proof is in the pudding.

RaptorUK 2013.04.28 20:31 2013.04.28 20:31:28
spanzy45:
Thank u RaptorUK for that clarification,please do u have any good EA i can use to make reasonable amount of money on $1000 investment/monthly.Please kindly help me if u have an EA u have been using with a good profit history. Am not really desperate or in rush but i just need to invest,make some money no matter how small and pay my debts. Thank u
So far trying to make money from Forex has cost me over £150,000 so no I can't help you with an EA.

tonny:

The proof is in the pudding.

RaptorUK 2013.04.28 20:31 2013.04.28 20:31:28
So far trying to make money from Forex has cost me over £150,000 so no I can't help you with an EA.
Cost  not  Lost.

10%_Per_Month_Compounding safe? Thats more balance in one year than the "Personal income in the United States" on $10,000. Why would everyone keep working jobs if these types of returns were safe?

•   The Jackpot should have been 10% or more per_month.
  •   The Realistic should have been 1% or less per_month.

That would have been allot more interesting.

RaptorUK:
Cost  not  Lost.
Cost? What cost is there in trading forex? Mt4 is free, you are a coder you can code anything for free and also trading accounts are free the only thing that takes money is the deposit or did you hire a space station to trade in zero gravity for maximum concentration so as to cost 150k pounds. Where did this fund go to? The 150 grand shall be declared.

tonny:
Cost? What cost is there in trading forex? Mt4 is free, you are a coder you can code anything for free and also trading accounts are free the only thing that takes money is the deposit or did you hire a space station to trade in zero gravity for maximum concentration so as to cost 150k pounds. Where did this fund go to? The 150 grand shall be declared.
Time is also money . . .  haven't you heard that saying ?

madoff style
Reason: