HELP I NEED A PROFITABLE EA

Hello guyz,

Please am in a serious dilemma and financial constraint,need to pay bills,mortgage and a whole lot of family issues to take care of and no good job for now,please any good Samaritan and brother to help a brother with a very good and profitable EA that is 80% t0 90% accuracy for me to put on a $1000 and generate good profit every month,i will so much appreciate. Thank you in anticipation.

Define profitable? One of the commercial Blessing set files has been relatively successful for me, making 25% in just 6 trading days but when we see championship results from 2012 showing profits of 554% in only 3 months everything I've seen pales in comparison.  If anyone knows how to get hold of these killar EA's from the competitions, please let me know. Thanks!

Number one forex rule: Never invest what you are not ready to lose. Number two forex rule: patience patience patience dont expect to get rid of your financial problems in a month of forex. Number three forex rule: Never get excited with a month or just a few months of good performance results nomatter how delicious it looks.

spanzy45:

Hello guyz,

Please am in a serious dilemma and financial constraint,need to pay bills,mortgage and a whole lot of family issues to take care of and no good job for now,please any good Samaritan and brother to help a brother with a very good and profitable EA that is 80% t0 90% accuracy for me to put on a $1000 and generate good profit every month,i will so much appreciate. Thank you in anticipation.

There are many good EAs incl free ones. But I know one story that some guy suggested to the person good EA, this person lost 10 dollars and he remembers this guy for all his life :)

SaiB123:

Define profitable? One of the commercial Blessing set files has been relatively successful for me, making 25% in just 6 trading days but when we see championship results from 2012 showing profits of 554% in only 3 months everything I've seen pales in comparison.  If anyone knows how to get hold of these killar EA's from the competitions, please let me know. Thanks!

@SaiB123,Thank you so much for your reply to my request,i will so much appreciate your kind gesture if u can help me with the EA you're talking about for me to test on demo trade and if it generates good profit i will stick to it slow and steady,definitely will win the race.Tanx and God bless u,here's my email address, <email address removed>

spanzy45:
@SaiB123,Thank you so much for your reply to my request,i will so much appreciate your kind gesture if u can help me with the EA you're talking about for me to test on demo trade and if it generates good profit i will stick to it slow and steady,definitely will win the race.Tanx and God bless u,here's my email address,  . . .
Send your email address via PM if you must . . .  don't publish it on a public Forum open to anyone and everyone,  unless you want lots of SPAM.

RaptorUK:
Send your email address via PM if you must . . .  don't publish it on a public Forum open to anyone and everyone,  unless you want lots of SPAM.
Thank u sir,forgive my non-compliance and ignorance. good job

spanzy45:
Thank u sir,forgive my non-compliance and ignorance. good job
It's not non-compliance,  you can post your email address if you wish,  but it's not a good idea,  you will get lots of SPAM.  A private message is much better as its . . . private  ;-) 
MQL5.community - User Memo
MQL5.community - User Memo
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
You have just registered and most likely you have questions such as, "How do I insert a picture to my a message?" "How do I format my MQL5 source code?" "Where are my personal messages kept?" You may have many other questions. In this article, we have prepared some hands-on tips that will help you get accustomed in MQL5.community and take full advantage of its available features.

RaptorUK:
It's not non-compliance,  you can post your email address if you wish,  but it's not a good idea,  you will get lots of SPAM.  A private message is much better as its . . . private  ;-) 
Thank u RaptorUK for that clarification,please do u have any good EA i can use to make reasonable amount of money on $1000 investment/monthly.Please kindly help me if u have an EA u have been using with a good profit history. Am not really desperate or in rush but i just need to invest,make some money no matter how small and pay my debts. Thank u

spanzy45:
Thank u RaptorUK for that clarification,please do u have any good EA i can use to make reasonable amount of money on $1000 investment/monthly.Please kindly help me if u have an EA u have been using with a good profit history. Am not really desperate or in rush but i just need to invest,make some money no matter how small and pay my debts. Thank u
There are plenty in codebase, in market or even with signals, you have to try.

spanzy45:
So far trying to make money from Forex has cost me over £150,000 so no I can't help you with an EA.
Reason: