SMS Signals

Any recommendation on Forex SMS Signals. There are hell of websites offereing signals via sms, but I need a trusted and the most reliable one.

Does anybody has a good expereince and recommend something ?

ckmoied:

Any recommendation on Forex SMS Signals. There are hell of websites offereing signals via sms, but I need a trusted and the most reliable one.

Why not write your own indicator and SendMail() to an email to text service provider?

CB

Honestly,

I don't have such a reliable indicator to trust.

ckmoied:

Honestly,

I don't have such a reliable indicator to trust.

I'd advise that you concentrate then on specifying what sort of indicator you're looking for.

The eMail/SMS alerting is just a distraction for now, and can easily be added when you've found the right indicator.

CB

Actually I meant for subscribing to paid forex signal services via SMS.

ckmoied:
Actually I meant for subscribing to paid forex signal services via SMS.

Ah I see. Not sure you're asking the right bunch of people then. :-)

CB

ckmoied wrote >>

I recomend BKforexAdvisors, Those guys are realy amazing, i subscriped for one year and now i am able to trade alone with real high profit, you get the idea!

While you are using the signals they provide you will be able to trade your style soon and with no help.

Good Luck

shaheen,

how much do you pay them per month, and whats the turnover per month (average in pips) ?? Are you happy with their SMS communication ??

ckmoied wrote >>

shaheen,

how much do you pay them per month, and whats the turnover per month (average in pips) ?? Are you happy with their SMS communication ??

The results of past trades you will find it in their web site, i do not know if i am allowed to post it here, but the main point that i mean to say is that you will be able to debend on yourself after few months of subscription, they trade news compined with technical analysis, and that was the must value to me, to know when and why to trade, also they trade the same signal they provide and risk their own money and update management of the position up to the end, plus they have better access to market information. i do not want to be like that i am making advertising for them, i have no reason but i want you to feel confedance.. i did not try any other signal provider.

R U From Pakistan ??

Can I have your personal email ID?? Wanna discuss in detail.

ckmoied wrote >>

R U From Pakistan ??

Can I have your personal email ID?? Wanna discuss in detail.

ok give me your email address. i have something for you..

Reason: