Want to be a Broker

Dear All,

I want to become a registered forex broker in the middle east, and currently preparing a business plan for it.

Can somebody please help me to find out what financial and technical resources do I need to consider. What are the market tools available to reduce the managment time and costs.

How can I acquire the MetaTrader platform with my own name and logo on it, and if there are clearing agents/companies available to take care of my accounts, and how do I get bank quotes.

I am currently a successful forex trader and able to make like 3-4 thousand ponits a month, and have a big circle of traders around me.

I would also like to discuss any business partnership if there are already a few people willing to establish a setup.

Regards

ckmoied

Please, visit this link - https://www.metatrader4.com//

Does anybody here has experience of setting up a brokerage.

I would like to share the experience. Please.

Broker discussion is not allowed.

Hello my name is Albert Poulis and I was wondering how I can become a broker, Also i would rather become a metatrader 4 broker if this is possible.

I have been using MT4 for a long time and have experience in making good trades also bad ones as well, I also have made my own indicators and expert advisors and wish to help people in Australia to make money as it is a time of need with this virus effecting people both financially and physically.

Please find it in your heart to get back to me so I can help those in need.  

Reason: