As a subscriber, do you invest in Demo Account trading signals? - page 7

angevoyageur:

From FAQ :

Even if the first real account was #9999, what does that proves ? Probably that there are a lot of people who are trying to make money without a risk and more who are not aware of the risks.

Again, just fact: not "trying", they are "making" money, trade by trade, please read again: "26 Millions on real subscribers accounts (just the top 5) ... all are providers in demo account".

My question to you is: do you believe people are investing so much in Demo providers without any ROI?

angevoyageur:

Have you ever tried to trade with a live trading account ?

There is not only technical (objectives) differences but also subjectives ones. That make a huge difference.

Yes, I already invested in live account and I lost money.
This is the reason for my interest in these discussions about Signal Provider.
I want to be confident to choose and sign with  three good signals of different strategies
Just wish it has  more options in the  trades's history of the Signal Provider for me to make a decision. (datatime opening, datatime closing, opening price, closing price and price Stop Loss)
In a demo account,  until I can invest, but only if I trust in the broker that is used by Signal Provider.
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties - Documentation on MQL5

angevoyageur:
Sorry I don't understand your question.

Assume you have 100 different strategies that you want to provide via signals,  I assume you need a terminal for each and an individual account for each,  so you need 100 Live accounts ?  how much would you fund each of these accounts with ? 1000 Euros ?  so you need 100,000 Euros,  too much ?  so 100 Euro per live account,  so then you only need 10,000 Euros . . .  but then you risk people saying "why is he only risking 100 Euros of his money on the Live account behind this signal ?" 

I guess this question is irrelevant . . .   why would anyone have 100 signals,  it would be a little like someone posting 1000 polls . . . .  

RaptorUK:

Assume you have 100 different strategies that you want to provide via signals,  I assume you need a terminal for each and an individual account for each,  so you need 100 Live accounts ?  how much would you fund each of these accounts with ? 1000 Euros ?  so you need 100,000 Euros,  too much ?  so 100 Euro per live account,  so then you only need 10,000 Euros . . .  but then you risk people saying "why is he only risking 100 Euros of his money on the Live account behind this signal ?" 

I guess this question is irrelevant . . .   why would anyone have 100 signals,  it would be a little like someone posting 1000 polls . . . .  

I see now. Yes, you might even wonder why someone does it need more than 150 signals... Obviously it's not to increase ratings, it's for the quality of the service.

I had 18 different signals on one live account (SP software is taking them by different magic number). But about 100 using one MT instance? it is difficult ... 100 charts to be opened ... about 18 - yes, I did it, but I sorted them to be different signals: for D1 timeframe - few signals, 2 signals in M1 timeframe and so on. And it was not on  sorry.

newdigital:
I had 18 different signals on one live account (SP software is taking them by different magic number). But about 100 using one MT instance? it is difficult ... 100 charts to be opened ... about 18 - yes, I did it, but I sorted them to be different signals: for D1 timeframe - few signals, 2 signals in M1 timeframe and so on. And it was not on  sorry.
And it was not mql5.com signals neither. Are you provider of these 18 signals ?

angevoyageur:
And it was not mql5.com signals neither. Are you provider of these 18 signals ?

I was a provider for more than 100 signals using just few MT instances only. It was some signal service which does not exist for now ... Their signal software (signal EA) is taking the signals according to magic munber + pairs + insider timefilter. So, if I have 1 EA attached to the chart - I will have 2 signals: one signal as usual one, and the other signal as timefilter (orders are opened from 8 am to 6 pm for example but processing 24/5).

pros:

- It is good idea to have many signals ...

cons

- but Metatrader may be overloaded. 

newdigital:

I was a provider for more than 100 signals using just few MT instances only. It was some signal service which does not exist for now ... Their signal software (signal EA) is taking the signals according to magic munber + pairs + insider timefilter. So, if I have 1 EA attached to the chart - I will have 2 signals: one signal as usual one, and the other signal as timefilter (orders are opened from 8 am to 6 pm for example but processing 24/5).

pros:

- It is good idea to have many signals ...

cons

- but Metatrader may be overloaded. 

100% agree with pros, and thank you for sharing this.

About cons, I think different. Note that  MQ/MT are monitoring and supporting this publishing news on Wall, like below: 

- "7 new signals now available for subscription:"

- "There are more than 4970 trading signals available for subscription in Signals service."

By the way, 150/4970=0,03 (3%), i.e., I don't think this is a problem, but an opportunity

In my vision, as we are in a big data era, this is a challenge to MQ lead to new trading technologies, overcoming the limits in the area and surprising the market.

The first step was done, and here we have the better trading signals service in the world (in my opinion), with features like near 100% server side, MT5 100% compatible (the state of the art trading systems development platform, for me), better community, etc., and because that I'm here since old days.

I know MQ trading signals service is brand new (a baby) and not profitable yet (comparing to others in market), but this is a question of time. 

angevoyageur:
I see now. Yes, you might even wonder why someone does it need more than 150 signals... Obviously it's not to increase ratings, it's for the quality of the service.
Fact: provide trading signals don't increase MQ rating, just market products (like Products Posted, Supplier of Demo Versions, Feedback Poster, Products Sold and Distributed Free) or Jobs (like Customer, Solutions Developer, Favorite Developer, Active Developer, Feedback Poster and Average Feedback).

figurelli:

100% agree with pros, and thank you for sharing this.

About cons, I think different. Note that  MQ/MT are monitoring and supporting this publishing news on Wall, like below: 

- "7 new signals now available for subscription:"

- "There are more than 4970 trading signals available for subscription in Signals service."

By the way, 150/4970=0,03 (3%), i.e., I don't think this is a problem, but an opportunity

In my vision, as we are in a big data era, this is a challenge to MQ lead to new trading technologies, overcoming the limits in the area and surprising the market.

The first step was done, and here we have the better trading signals service in the world (in my opinion), with features like near 100% server side, MT5 100% compatible (the state of the art trading systems development platform, for me), better community, etc., and because that I'm here since old days.

I know MQ trading signals service is brand new (a baby) and not profitable yet (comparing to others in market), but this is a question of time. 

I agree with above.
Reason: