As a subscriber, do you invest in Demo Account trading signals? - page 6

graziani:

Nec audiendi qui solent dicere, Vox populi, vox Dei, quum tumultuositas vulgi semper insaniae proxima sit. [Alcuin , 798]

And those people should not be listened to who keep saying the voice of the people is the voice of God, since the riotousness of the crowd is always very close to madness.

Maybe you are right, but the expression "very close to madness" brings me back to the advertising slogan for Apple in 1997 ("Think different") and their popular television commercial (below):

"Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They’re not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. But the only thing you can’t do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. While some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do." - Apple Inc

figurelli:

Maybe you are right, but very close to madness brings me this old Apple commercial:

"Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They’re not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. But the only thing you can’t do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. While some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do." - Apple Inc

Touché...
Between Alcuin and the Apple ....
I'm with Apple, Alcuin lived in a context where the right of the people was the 
right of not to have  right  any .
So for him,  it was obvious that the people's voice was madness.

Point of quoted latin phrase is that person who uses "vox populi, vox dei" quotation shouldn't be trusted. NHF, figurelli. ;)

And madness has nothing to do with Apple nor Alcuin. Nice try in creating connection where there is not any. You should be working in PR.  Actually, you are! ;)
But madness could be connected to people using signals from demo accounts with their real money.

graziani:

Point of quoted latin phrase is that person who uses "vox populi, vox dei" quotation shouldn't be trusted. NHF, figurelli. ;)

And madness has nothing to do with Apple nor Alcuin. Nice try in creating connection where there is not any. You should be working in PR.  Actually, you are! ;)
But madness could be connected to people using signals from demo accounts with they real money. Especially if the signal is not free. 

bravo!

PauloBrasil:
In my opinion, between two signals productive within what I want,  one demo account and one live account,  in the final decision will be with the live account my subscription. But if I do not have signal on live account within my expectations, and find a demo account, I will have no problem in subscribe the signal in this account.

Now the subscriber should have the sure that there will be no damage in your balance because there technical differences between a live account and a demo account.

So, I record here, in this moment,  a suggestion for an official  article of Metaquotes explaining  these  technical differences and how this may influence the  Subscriber's terminal.

With an official  position of MetaQuotes, we are going know  if there some kind of danger or not, so  each client is going to decide.

Have you ever tried to trade with a live trading account ?

There is not only technical (objectives) differences but also subjectives ones. That make a huge difference.

graziani:

But madness could be connected to people using signals from demo accounts with their real money.

Now I know why you just have one friend in your profile! ...  just kidding NHF ;-)

I was analyzing the top 5 providers of  which according to website information:

- are managing about 26 Millions on real subscribers accounts (just the top 5);

- all are providers in demo account;

- these providers are earning money (and much), every trade;

- only from position # 18 you will find a provider managing self real account too;

Before any conservative reply (i.e., probably heavy artillery), remember, this is just a fact that I am reporting, not any personal opinion about this service.

From FAQ :

Are the results hypothetical? There are a lot of websites that claim all kinds of results...

Every signal received by is executed on at least one live / demo broker account. The results contain final spread, swap rates and profit or loss from closed positions in the account. The spread is the standard spread advertised by the broker you're trading with. Due to a variety of factors outlined in the disclaimer found at the bottom of the page, sometimes results may vary between accounts. All signals and trades executed on a demo account are considered to be hypothetical.

Even if the first real account was #9999, what does that proves ? Probably that there are a lot of people who are trying to make money without a risk and more who are not aware of the risks.

angevoyageur:

From FAQ :

Even if the first real account was #9999, what does that proves ? Probably that there are a lot of people who are trying to make money without a risk and more who are not aware of the risks.
From a practical perspective how would you provide 100 different signals on Live accounts ?

RaptorUK:
From a practical perspective how would you provide 100 different signals on Live accounts ?
Sorry I don't understand your question.
Reason: