Looking for THE WORST FOREX-trader on this forum - i have a deal!

Hi, guys! I've got a brilliant (hm...) idea how to make money. Now i'm looking for the worst forex-trader on this forum. Somebody, who had a bad luck everytime he started trading. The real money-killer, that man I need! ;-)

I'd like to set an automatic deal-copier at his account with a reverse mechanism, so on my acc there will be all this trades in the reversal way!

I know, sounds really crazy %) But, just consider it's a kinda joke, a little experiment. Who wants to be my assistant? :-)

Hi

You don't need a bad trader just take any common indicator on a low time scale and place trades the opposite way to what the indicator says. The reason I suggest this is that the indicators are always just too late showing you what has happened. A novice will trade the indicator getting in the wrong way so if you do the opposite you get what you are asking for :)

Ruptor wrote >>

Hi

You don't need a bad trader just take any common indicator on a low time scale and place trades the opposite way to what the indicator says. The reason I suggest this is that the indicators are always just too late showing you what has happened. A novice will trade the indicator getting in the wrong way so if you do the opposite you get what you are asking for :)

But even Moving Averages sometimes tell the truth :) What indicator should i use in your opinion? For example if i use simple MA, i even dont know what to do if the trend will be huge and i'm opened the reversal position...

Ruptor:

Hi

You can always reverse a trading system. But it doesn't mean it will work. If both direct way and reversed are loosers, it means two things: either the backtester is f****d up, or spread cost exceeds output.

IlyaRusanen:

But even Moving Averages sometimes tell the truth :) What indicator should i use in your opinion? For example if i use simple MA, i even dont know what to do if the trend will be huge and i'm opened the reversal position...

Hi

My suggestion came from experiments I have done in the past. I have optimised an EA that gave profits then swapped the buy and sell conditions and optimised again to find the reverse trades could make sometimes 4 or 5 times more profit. This is for scapling type programs proving that the indicators are just too late. Obviously a scalping program is no good when the market trends. If you are looking for someone making bad trades on longer timescales then indicator lags are less of a problem and probably no good for your purpose.

You know, maybe I need EA, woking with delayed orders, with SL&TP. Do you know the such one? If it shows bad results, I can just reverse positions.

I dont know if scalping is a good idea for this EA, because of spread. But i'm not sure.

Hypothesis: picking up a trading strategy and reversing it.

In a linear system, you give input and you get output; you give symmetrical input and you get symmetrical outcome. Capital markets, like forex, are not linear, but cahotic, non-deterministic, .... You reverse an unprofitable system, and odds are that you get another unprofitable one.

IlyaRusanen wrote >>

You know, maybe I need EA, woking with delayed orders, with SL&TP. Do you know the such one? If it shows bad results, I can just reverse positions.

I dont know if scalping is a good idea for this EA, because of spread. But i'm not sure.

IlyaRusanen: I too have been following a similar tend of thought and in fact have a discussions running elsewhere. If you Private Message me I can share the place as the rules here, may prohibit explicit references to other media.

I am happy to find that there is a similar trend/train of thought and with different views combining we may reach to the solution quicker, weather there is one not, only time will tell. But I do belive in the possibilities.

I am generally a manaual trader but I have small disposable income, so I have to stick to small time frames and currencies with reasonable spreads and volatility. Along with the restriction is an 8-5 Job (not complaing just a reality that the 2 don't always complement each other). I mention that because when I started out I came across literature that stated that if you learn to trade correctly one needs only to be sucessful 30% of the time on your trading, provided money management, educetion, decipline etc. are put to good use.

It also sited instances where Phd.'s, have been known to blow Millions in Demo cash, while people of less eduction have been able to turn profits with less. The correlation is not direct, but the point is... not becuse you are smart in another business means you will succede in Forex. Not be cause you are average does not guarantee sucess either.

The maket is to be respected, in that it has basic rules such as buy low and sell high to make a profit, and you are only a good trader if you have been been able to maintain and grow you account balance in the positive. Further more, no one knows where the next pip will go (up or down), everyone looking at the charts could have guessed.., but the profits in forex only lie to the Right edge of the PC monitor, just out of sight :-).

The only way to make a profit is to take an educated guess. This is what it comes doen to. So this is in support of our ideas on Trading the reverse sigals from and account or EA. Not beciause it has been pushed aside several times before, does not mean it is useless. Maybe the right angle has not been employed yet and noe of us would be foolish enough to put live cash before rigourously testing.

So let the ideas contend and if there is success or a solution, let it be available to whomever may..

Thank you.

Let us continue to discuss the possibilities

Ruptor wrote >>

Hi

I knew my ears were burning for a reason...you just described me to the "t" :)

Calpurnia wrote >>

I knew my ears were burning for a reason...you just described me to the "t" :)

Just a suggestion for EURJPY/GBPJPY..

If you wait for the daily 5 EMA to be above the daily 20 EMA and there is no daily close below the daily 10 EMA and no close below the daily Tenkan-sen, you will have a better chance if you only BUY on the lower timeframes - reverse for SELL

FWIW

-BB-

bad money management can make Both buys/sells placed into losers
Reason: