[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 246

IgorM:
That's why I was looking at the yen this morning and pipped up, but I have doubts about the euro, it looks like it wants to go down ;)
What do you want to go with the Yen?

Tantrik:
What's the yen with?
USDJPY, I closed half of the orders and left the other half with takeoffs to 81.10 and we'll see what happens.

The eu has reached the maximum energy level for H1, H4 and D1 ))))) Should start to collapse downwards ))))

USD/JPY Analysis of the current situation:

RES 4: Y82.23/35 May 19 high, Bollinger boundary RES 3: Y81.85/94 55 upper boundary of the Ishimoku cloud,100-day moving average, 2% envelope boundary RES 2: Y80.96/03 Kijun line, base of the Yishimoku cloud, 21-day moving average RES 1: Y80.64 Tenkan line Current rate: Y80.19 SUP 1: Y80.20 5-day moving average SUP 2: Y79.69 June 8 low SUP 3: Y79.53/57 base of the Bollinger channel, low of May 5 SUP 4: Y78.73 boundary of the 2% envelope The oscillator of the daily chart of the dollar/yen stochastic formed a bullish cross, despite the decline of the rate, which indicates the possibility of a temporary upward reversal, but does not cancel the prospects of falling to the mark Y76.35 (practicing of the "bearish flag" potential). Resistance extends from Y80.64 to Y81.03. Source FinForce.ru

IgorM:
USDJPY, I closed half of the orders and left the other half with takeoffs to 81.10 and we'll see

artikul:

The eu has reached the maximum energy level for H1, H4 and D1 ))))) Should start to collapse downwards ))))

no simpler way to say it - hovering in the sells.

ZZZEROXXX:

Here's a Vasilek, not so good in terms of results, although the rules are very vaguely written there, and therefore variations are possible.

TP is 20pts and stop trailing at 72.

This strategy is for D1 + no settings available.

Write EA following this TOR or wait 2-3 days I will get it on demand

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.beintrend.ru/ts/moving-average/torgovaya-sistema-vasilek

Use 4 MA Exponential Moving Average with periods of 72 24 12 8
Trailing Stop

Trading rules of the system "Vasilek" GBPJPY, GBPUSD and EURJPY.

72 period EMA defines a global trend of the whole market
24-period EMA average defines a daily trend,
the 8-period EMA is often the support line for strong market moves
Sometimes the 12 EMA may be considered as support

Buy conditions

bay if all three EMAs 8,12,24 are above the 72 EMA
SL below 72 EMA(or 24 EMA) for 30 pips (adjustable)
Add trailing stop (can be switched off)
Add Breakeven (can be set off)

After 100-200 pips, add a lot after prices above 24 EMA and close below 8 EMA SL behind the 72 EMA (although this can be done manually)

Sell condition

If all three EMA's 8,12,24 are below the 72 EMA
SL above 72 EMA(or 24 EMA) for 30 pips (adjustable)
Add trailing stop (can be switched off)
Add Breakeven (can be switched off)

+ lot calculation in % of deposit (like in last EA)

For SL - just add a line for specifying of MA from which SL and pips from EMA will be set

Tantrik:
there's no easier way to say it - hung in the selves.
It's hard to say anything about the EUR, in my TS: I tried BUY looking for my SELL, yesterday evening till morning BUY took the order, but I don't see where my SELL is, so I decided to test my TS on the Yen for now :)

IgorM:
I think it's hard to say anything about the EUR, for my TS: I booked BUY looking for where my SELL is, yesterday evening till morning BUY took the Buy position, but I don't see where my SELL is, so I decided to try my TS on the Yen for now :)
why do you need a sell (in 3 days) (today 3 pairs of buy profit where is the sell...eurofrank is 35pp)

Tantrik:
why do you need a sell (come back in 3 days) (today 3 pairs of bdo buy profit where sell...euro/frank as much as 35pp)

It will go to 1.4510-1.4525 and then it will go down
Reason: